“Always consistent in dining experience!”
Review of Vetro 1925

Vetro 1925
Reserve with OpenTable
Vetro 1925 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 403 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Rogers, Arkansas
“Always consistent in dining experience!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Although we have been to Vetro 1925 many times since they opened , I have never written a review. The food on each and every visit has been wonderful as well as the service. The specials they have always are unique and everytime we have tried them we have not been disappointed. I have always enjoyed the wine selection especially the Barolo! If your in the Fayetteville area I would make it a point to try it out. You wont be disappointed.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Jerry S

Fayetteville, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing Experience for the Price”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Entertaining a work customer 5 of us went for dinner. We had a lot of issues that evening, but I will only detail one of them. I ordered a dish with Chicken and house made orecchiette. The pasta on the dish was raw, not "al dente" but barely cooked-- everyone at the table agreed. The waiter came, I told him, he asked if I would like them to prepare another one and I said yes. The waiter came back and said the chef wouldn't do it-- the chef told him it would be cooked exactly the same if they served it again. I asked if the chef only served raw pasta? He said he guessed so. I also complained to the manager, but nothing was done. I was charged full price for the dish and not even offered desert. It was a joke.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Eville01
Willimantic, Connecticut, United States
“Delicious but mixed service”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Went here with a date for a late dinner on a Saturday night. We sat at the bar and the bartender was extremely friendly and introduced herself and told us that she was new. We ordered a glass of red and white wine and asked for a little help in our wine selection as neither I nor my date are big wine people. This is where things got a little weird as our bartender called in for some help from another employee that had more experience with their by-the-glass selections. He seemed as though he couldn't be bothered and mumbled a few words. Now I try to give every benefit of the doubt and I understand that waitstaff can get antsy when it's close to closing time, but it was a Saturday night and there were some other tables still eating. Also, I could understand if he was busy prepping to close, but this didn't appear to be the case.

After that though things went back to great. Both of the wines were delicious. The food we ordered was spectacular. The antipasto and the penne alla vodka were probably the best I've ever had. Overall a great experience, but I'll think twice before my next visit.

• Visited August 2014
Henderson
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Great cocktails, food and atmosphere! Looking for someplace special to celebrate my husband's birthday and was not disappointed! Try the lamb and the bread pudding dessert-delicious!

• Visited July 2014
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Delicious, real Italian food”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Love Vetro 1925. The food is really delish and atmosphere is great! The business lunch is 3 courses and a wonderful way to taste a few of their dishes. I've enjoyed everything I've tried here.

Visited April 2014