“Best Hot and Sour soup you've ever tried.”

Hunan Manor Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 398 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Chinese
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Best Hot and Sour soup you've ever tried.”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Great place for Chinese. Upscale modern decor, very pleasant, relaxing atmosphere. Food is very good, love the house chicken and the Mongolian pork. Hot and sour soup is very unique, very hearty, "brothy" flavors. You must try it. Prices are above average but fair. Service is always very good.

• Visited January 2014

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“My kids would eat here everyday.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My family loves the food and atmosphere here. We are always treated like old friends when we eat here and my kids have devoured everything that they ever ordered. The servings are huge so we always take some home but the leftovers never make it through the next day.

• Visited May 2014
Fayetteville, AR
“So much food, you have another meal to take with you.”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Chose the dinner selection for two that includes the drink, appetizers, and choices within price ranges. Crab Rangoon, Wonton Soup, Chicken Wing, Mu Gu Gai Pan, for under $12 with tax? You betcha!

Visited February 2014
Fayetteville, AR
“Service just keeps getting slower, food is only OK.”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Time to find another place for Chinese food. Had to wait a looooong time for the main course. Only average food, but why do we have to wait so long? Service???? They used to have much better wait staff, but no more. Bye bye! Not planning on coming back.

• Visited November 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Their logo says "Best Chinese in Fayetteville".”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Well, I don't know about that, but it IS very good.
I was staying at the Holiday Inn Express. Used Urban Spoon to find a restaurant nearby. Hunan Manor is almost walking distance, only a quarter of a mile. I was greeted by the nicest young lady, guided to a booth, and within minutes they had my appetizer and Hot n Sour soup in front of me. Their Hot and Sour Soup is very good. Several Tripadvisor reviews recommended it. They were right. The egg roll was good, too. The waitress took my e'ntre order (Garlic Chicken with spicy sauce). She asked if I wanted the large or small order. Only one dollar difference. I chose the small, based on her description. The "small" was huge! I couldn't eat it all.

If they had cloth tablecloths and linen napkins, this place could have charged 40% more. I would have gladly paid. My meal was definitely a great value for the money.

Try it, you'll like it.