“A pleasant surprise”

Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“A pleasant surprise”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I stayed here with my dog and it was very clean --no dog smell and I have a sensitive nose even though I own a dog. The beds were very comfortable. The towels were fresh and fluffy and the bathroom was clean. There were a number of different types of restaurants within about 20 steps of the hotel. There were only two negatives: the high school age desk clerks with their typical lack of a warm, welcoming attitude, and the water in the shower. It was ice cold BUT THEN i realized I was in Arkansas and it was likely plumbed incorrectly. Voila! I turned the shower knob to cold water and a nice hot shower ensued. Keep that in mind if you are staying in room 209. I would have told the desk clerk in the morning but she was too busy with her phone call to even acknowledge my presence.

Room Tip: Remember the water issue in 209. I could not hear any neighbors but i had the A/C fan on all night.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I stayed in the jacuzzi suit and it looked like a palace! I was staying solo for a business trip and it was perfect with a wonderful price. Will stay here again! The bed was super amazing, clean room, easy check-in/out.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We come from a local.town to get away and we thought we would try a new hotel. We normally stay at the country inn and suites in rogers which is incredible but they were sold out of rooms =( the price was great but when.we walked in the lady and the manager were both rude and did not know what a simple smile or joke was!! later that night we walked downstairs to see if there was any.juice.and the guy was sitting.down watching tv. Wr asked him and he said we.could go to the store down the street. Any other hotel i.would of gone to would of done it without a problem. The room was clean but the service just made the hotel unpleasant. I also work in.customer service and that it not how you keep your customers to.return...will not be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Jessica M
Conway, Arkansas
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Was not what I was expecting this Comfort Inn to be like. After having stayed at the other Comfort Inn in this area, I expected it to be really good. The hotel was clean, but that is where it ended. They cut corners on quality, which left you feeling you were not worth the effort. I filled out their survey the way I felt, got very perturbed note from the General Manager. Which is why I am filling out this review. I will not be staying at this hotel again. I also noticed that they do not know how to answer the phone when I was checking out.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank C B
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is a very typical comfort inn. It looks like it has been recently renovated. The hotel and rooms were all clean and the breakfast was your standard Comfort inn. The main problem with the breakfast was that they closed a bit early at 8:30. Many hotels keep their breakfast open till 10, this would help. Although the rooms are clean they lack some minor maintenance detail, like dripping faucets, torn screens. The hotel also needs a television channel list in each room so we can stop playing the guessing game. The location of the hotel is very good and only about 10 minutes from the University. There are also some very good restaurants nearby. The staff was very friendly and we will stay here again. Please address your minor maintenance and television issues. Thank you.

• Stayed June 2014
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We had an extended stay to visit with family and attend graduation. We had reservations for the following day, but decided to drive through and show up early. We called in advance and got the "No problem, come on in." Little did we know that weekend was the state finals for a couple of different sports. Hotel room availability was tight. The staff and rooms were awesome. The only complaint would be the breakfast. The breakfast area was small and it was the same items day after day. A little variety might be nice.

Room Tip: We really enjoyed the King bed with pull out couch suite. Very roomy
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Michael D
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I had to cancel my reservation at this hotel at the last minute. I called the hotel and tried to explain the situation. Was told to "hold on a minute".....was cut off. When I tried to call back the phone rang steadily for 20 minutes with no answer. I kept trying to call back with no response. The only way I got my reservation cancelled was for the desk clerk at the Comfort Inn in Bentonville to call. It took him several tries and much time also. Jordan, the person on the phone in Fayetteville was rude and uncaring.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family