“Right on the Univ of AR campus”

Inn at Carnall Hall
Ranked #13 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My daughter and I got snowed in and what better place to be than right on campus! She had access to take online tests even though classes were cancelled, and could study with friends. We both enjoyed being within walking distance of Dickson Street where luckily there were 3 restaurants open! But the Inn also has a lovely restaurant, and were very accomodating since they had a lot of stranded travelers and students staying with them.

Room Tip: I got the cheapest room, which was really small, but it still was fine! There were many little nooks...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MargaretJune2010

Reviewed 22 May 2014

There is such history here and what a tribute to the teacher that forged ahead and became such a role model to all women. The restaurant was great too and all the beautiful landscaping everywhere....wonderful!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Monirae
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Great small hotel on the University of Arkansas Campus. The staff is very helpful and courteous. I would definitely recommend to anyone traveling to the University of Arkansas area. The only complaint I had was the outside spot lights were shining into the windows at night.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MissE N
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We came to Fayetteville for business, and were fortunate to get a room at this lovely historic University of Arkansas building. We had a smaller room in the hotel's lower level, and although we were slightly below ground level the room was gorgeous, comfortable, quiet, clean, and luxurious. The bed so delightfully comfortable we didn't want to get up in the morning. Fluffy soft towels in the bathroom were appreciated too. No detail was overlooked in the hotel's desire to make their guests comfortable and welcomed. Be sure to stop for something to drink at the hotel's bar. It positively oozes character from an earlier, gentler era.

Everyone from the front desk gentleman to the wait staff in the restaurant was gracious and friendly. When we were there, we inquired about booking rooms early for graduation, and the reception staff was extremely helpful answering questions and suggesting specific accommodations for all our family for that important weekend. Its on-campus location makes it ideal for anything Razorback-related.

One interesting aspect is the unique history of the place and its relationship with the university. To top it off, the building and grounds are meticulously preserved and maintained. If you prefer something out of the ordinary, or a deluxe accommodation for that special event, you should seriously consider The Inn at Carnall Hall.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank WeDreamOfTravel
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Had a wonderful stay and great food. Very interesting historical building. Food served in the dinning hall was fantastic. Stayed here because it's just a short walk to the Walton Arts Center where they have some fantastic shows.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at The Inn at Carnall Hall for a few days this fall during the remodel of my new home. I was presently surprised to find myself at home in this cozy historic hotel located on the UofA campus in the heart Fayetteville, The service and accommodations were some of the best I have experienced in my many years of travel. I will always remember this hotel when I have special guests in town to visit or for a cozy evening in the Lambeth Lounge or Ellas for dinner.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view, my room had a great lookout over the Old Main Lawn!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Wow! This hotel is TOTALLY gorgeous! I had The Best Bed I have ever slept in in any hotel (I am not exaggerating); the just the best sleep.
I had a room on the 3rd floor, far along the corridor so it was very quiet. I couldn't hear anything from other rooms, and because the hotel is on the University campus, there's no traffic noise.
Bathroom was lovely and spacious with good shower.
Breakfast was delicious and I also had lunch there on my final day before leaving and that was lovely too.
Great service - very efficient and friendly; useful little business centre on 2nd floor (computer and printer) - helpful for printing out boarding pass for next flight.
I'd love to stay here again if/when I'm in Fayetteville. Great location and particularly good for my on-campus meetings.

Room Tip: Probably go for top floor where I was; extremely quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business