“Excellent for locals and visitors”

Fayetteville Downtown Square & Gardens
Kingston, Canada
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Excellent for locals and visitors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We were travelling through the area and saw notices for a Farmer's Market.
What a pleasure - young, old, kids, dogs, musicians, entertainers, and a huge variety of goods for sale.
I had left my camera in the care - parking is free by the way. I should have taken pictures of the way the vendors display their vegetables and flowers. This is an art form of itself. They are all cut and displayed in perfect order with the ends towards the customer. Fantastic!

The volume of people present speaks loudly for the popularity of the Market Square.,

Don't miss it!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kman47

Des Moines, IA
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Nice Area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

The flowers were just beginning to bloom during our visit, but we loved getting a little splash of color. This was our second visit and we really like the square.

Visited March 2014
Richmond, Virginia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“One of the reasons I moved to Fayetteville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

I love the downtown square for many reasons. The gardens around the square are picture worthy, beautiful and uncommon flowers. The farmers market is 3 times a week in season. The shops around the area are great in particular cheap thrills, mustache shop, record store and more I can't think of. Around christmas time they have everything decked out! The square also offers free 2 hour parking. It can't get any better than that!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Kacey G
arkansas
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Awesome time in Fayetteville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

Fayetteville is one of the cleanest and nicest cities that I have visited in a long time. The downtown square is a must when you visit for all the quaint little shops and of course Hugos! We were there in February but I bet it is beautiful in the spring. One thing that will strike you is that every single person in this town is so nice! I fell in love with this city because of that very reason!

Visited February 2014
Little Rock, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lights camera Action”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

If you're into things like; small urban gardens, well lit town squares, a few neat shops, beer, burgers, cupcakes and friendly atmosphere at Christmas time then add Fayetteville, AR to your list. and bring your camera. you'll leave with the family Christmas card photo.

Visited December 2013