“Korean BBQ and a whole lot more!”

KJ Sushi and Korean BBQ
Ranked #63 of 398 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Box Elder, South Dakota
“Korean BBQ and a whole lot more!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

The service was top notch. As this my first time the counter help came around from behind the counter and explained the menu (the menu is extensive) and offered a few suggestions. The miso (soup), rice and sides galore came out first and was an interesting treat. The short ribs came out sizzling like fajitas, steaming from beneath the ribs was caramelized cabbage, everything was great. I will have to come back to try something different and to bring my wife.

2 Thank TJ F

“Surprise”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Thought we would try for lunch.
You put in your order at the counter, get your tableware and drinks. Put a number on table for server. Pretty standard for inexpensive food in a college town. My wife had a sushi roll that was baked. I ordered spicy squid.
Then came the surprise. Server brought a variety of samplers included kimchee, pickled spicy zuccini,radish, bean sprouts etc. All was delicious.
The presentation of my dish was more what one would expect in a white tablecloth restaurant.
My wife was pleased with her sushi and my stir fry spicy squid was spectacular.
Definite return to explore their extensive menu.

3 Thank Mdm9111