“Great selection, great food!”

KJ Sushi and Korean BBQ
Ranked #46 of 430 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My husband and I were hungry and impressed with the number of choices, so we ordered a great array of food: fried egg rolls, a sushi roll, yukgaejang (spicy beef soup) and manduguk (beef dumpling soup). All items - as well as the traditional Korean side items that were served prior to our ordered food arrived - were delicious! Also, I love iced tea, and their brewed tea was strong and had a great flavor! (I hate that pre-mixed tea so many restaurants serve now). Looking forward to exploring the menu further on future trips - great find!

3  Thank Kjoadd

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

The service was top notch. As this my first time the counter help came around from behind the counter and explained the menu (the menu is extensive) and offered a few suggestions. The miso (soup), rice and sides galore came out first and was an interesting treat. The short ribs came out sizzling like fajitas, steaming from beneath the ribs was caramelized cabbage, everything was great. I will have to come back to try something different and to bring my wife.

2  Thank TJ F
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Thought we would try for lunch.
You put in your order at the counter, get your tableware and drinks. Put a number on table for server. Pretty standard for inexpensive food in a college town. My wife had a sushi roll that was baked. I ordered spicy squid.
Then came the surprise. Server brought a variety of samplers included kimchee, pickled spicy zuccini,radish, bean sprouts etc. All was delicious.
The presentation of my dish was more what one would expect in a white tablecloth restaurant.
My wife was pleased with her sushi and my stir fry spicy squid was spectacular.
Definite return to explore their extensive menu.

3  Thank Mdm9111