“Small establishment”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Danville, Arkansas
“Small establishment”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Hugo's had wide variety of good food even though set in a small pub type environment. Great food and staff extremely friendly.

Visited August 2014

Chicago suburbs
“Yummy Burger”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This place was recommended by the locals. We had juicy, somewhat greasy 1/3 pound hamburgers with their homemade fries. Excellent lunch! Inside was not fancy but who needs that when you have a good lunch coming.

• Visited August 2014
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Eclectic Americana”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Dive below the street to a busy, efficient, friendly venue with excellent food. Treat yourself to some homemade french fries -- even if you don't *ever* eat fries.

• Visited July 2014
OKC
“Best Burger and Service”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Traveling through Fayetteville I stopped at the Square to grab lunch. I noticed people going down a flight of stairs into a basement restaurant, so I followed to check it out. You seat yourself and I was quickly greeted by a very sweet young woman. I told her that I had never been here and I wasn't familiar with the restaurant. She bragged that they had the best burgers, but had other fantastic items on the menu. She went over a few options. I'm glad I decided on the burger. It was very good! Not too greasy and the 1/3 lb portion was just right. Great ambiance.

• Visited July 2014
Adkins, Texas
“Best Hamburger & Fries”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stopped at Hugo's on our way to Eureka Springs. We were referred here by the nice lady at the Visitor Center. She said "everything is good" so we decided to try it. We were very pleased. Our hamburgers were delicious! Oh, and the homemade french fries were great too! We were there @ lunch time so it was pretty crowded. It took a little while to get the food but it was well worth it!

• Visited June 2014