“updated rooms, friendly staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Fayetteville

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Courtyard Fayetteville
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
Overland Park, Kansas
“updated rooms, friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

My sister and I traveled to Fayetteville from our hometown in Kansas City and stayed for two nights at this Courtyard Marriott. Everything appears to be updated. The bedspreads were crisp and white, the bathrooms were spotless, and the lobby was beautiful. I never once heard another guest. We ate breakfast at the bar one morning and were very pleased with what they had to offer as well as the price. If I were to go back to Fayetteville, I would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Katie B
Cassie I, Manager at Courtyard Fayetteville, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
Dear Katie B,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with this great feedback about the hotel and our staff! I am happy to hear your sister and you enjoyed yall’s time in Fayetteville and that we were able to provide the accommodations needed to make it an easy and stress free trip. Thank you again for your kind words about the new renovations that were recently made to the hotel and also about the Bistro breakfast. I was incredibly excited to share the comment about our ‘spotless bathrooms’ with the housekeeping staff and they love hearing what they are doing to make guest’s stays better! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Fayetteville and if there is anything else we can help with please feel free to contact the hotel directly.
Sincerely, Cassie Ingersoll

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stayed at this hotel July 2013 and had a great experience. Loved the spacious room and the restaurant for breakfast! We returned to Fayettevile in October 2013 so we stayed here again. We had the same wonderful experience as the first time, but this time even better. We checked out of our room around 9:00 am, and it was all day of business, a road trip, a flight and 13 hours later when I got back home and realized that I left my iPad in the hotel room. I called the hotel and Alex told me he would probably have to call me the following day because it was 10:00pm and the housekeeping staff had left for the day . He called about 30 minutes later and he had located it! Between Alex and Michael they were able to mail me my iPad and I had it a few days later. A big thank you to the housekeeping staff and the hotel staff for your excellent service and honesty. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear CJtravalerDenver,
I would first like to thank you for filling out a TripAdvisor review for our property and more importantly for all of your kind words about our staff! I am happy to hear Alex and Michael were able to find your iPad and get it to you within days. This is something we strive for when guests leave something important behind and it was great hearing that you were able to be helped within only 30 minutes. I would also like to thank you for your continuous support in choosing to stay with us since July and we cannot wait until your next trip into Fayetteville. If there is anything else I can help you with please feel free to contact the hotel directly.
Decatur, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

I am a Marriott fan, and this Courtyard is a wonderful location. Rooms are clean, we'll maintained always meeting Marriott's standards. Staff is always exceptional. Wonderful place for couples, close to restaurants and shopping. We have stayed that this location multiple times, and will be back.

Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Byron H
Dear Byron H,
I would like to start by thanking you for your continuous support in choosing to stay at our property on your trips into Fayetteville! This is something I look forward to hearing from our guests. Secondly I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review as this is a key way to provide us with great feedback! It was great hearing that the hotel was within a small distance from everything you needed in town including shopping and restaurants. We are happy to be a Courtyard that meets not only Marriott’s standards but yours as well and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to town.
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here for business. This was my first trip to Arkansas and staying at this hotel made my trip worthwhile! The room is very neat and tidy and ohh.. very spacious!! The only thing I did not particularly like on the first day was the very very thin towels I was given to use. But other than that, the staff are very nice and the General Manager from PA, chatty and very, veyr polite!! Will definitely stay again when I am in the area!

Room Tip: Ask for better towels if you happen to get the paper thin towels I got on the first night.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Cassie I, Manager at Courtyard Fayetteville, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Dear Ninomoi,
First off I would just like to thank you for choosing our hotel on your first trip to Arkansas! I am happy you enjoyed your trip to town and that we were able to make it just a little bit more worthwhile. I do sincerely apologize that the towels were thin your first night with us and hopefully they were changed out before using them again. Thank you again for your kind words about our General Manager Michael and we cannot wait for your next stay in Fayetteville! If there is anything I can help you with, please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you, Cassie Ingersoll
Saint Peters, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

We recently stayed at this Courtyard. It was a great hotel, clean and great service. However I wanted to comment on theservice provided by Persia at the front desk. She was so helpful with directions, information about the area and places to see and dine. She made our trip better than it would have been. I do not normally fill these out, but she was just that good.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear Bob W,
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that Persia was able to help you with directions and information about the surrounding area. We look forward to receiving feedback from guests on how well our front desk representatives are doing. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard and we hope to see you on your next trip to Fayetteville!
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

This hotel was awesome. It had everything I needed and nothing I didn't - Perfect! The staff was friendly, helpful and always smiling - VERY well trained. The hotel is clean and has a great location. Decent running around the property as well

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear JILevin,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our property and an even bigger thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay! I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with everything you needed throughout your stay and I am grateful for your kind words about our front desk representatives. If there is anything further I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact me directly! We hope to see you on your next trip to Fayetteville. Thank you, Cassie Ingersoll
Beebe, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

My wife and I decided to stay here for the Bikes, Blues & BBQ rally and we couldn't be more pleased! The location is just 4.5 miles from Dickson Street and just 3 miles from the fair grounds where the BBQ contest was held, there was no need to take the interstate to either location. When we first arrived we found there was plenty of room to park our vehicle and trailer. Entering the hotel we were greeted by a very polite staff. The room was immaculate! VERY clean! Soft & clean bedding, with one of the largest bathrooms I have ever seen in a hotel. LCD television, AIR conditioning that will freeze you out if you want it too! The room was very cozy giving a feeling of comfort, warmth, and relaxation! Also more than enough electrical outlets than you could ever ask for. Free internet. We were so pleased with this hotel and it's staff we didn't want to leave! We spent our days enjoying the rally and our evenings enjoying the hot tub and heated salt water pool. We especially want to say thank you to Kailee, you're awesome!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear John N Kerrie C,
I would first like to thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel during your visit to Fayetteville. We know with Bikes, Blues, & BBQ going on there were many hotel choices within the area and I am happy yall had chosen to stay with us. Secondly I would like to thank you for your kind words about our property and staff! I truly look forward to hearing back from guests who were in love with this hotel especially ones who did not want to leave. I am glad to hear we were able to provide space for your trailer and vehicle along with the amenities needed during your days here. I hope you and your wife enjoyed the festivities on Dickson and around town and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Fayetteville. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know! Sincerely, Cassie Ingersoll