“Had a great time!”

Courtyard Fayetteville
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Had a great stay at the courtyard. I have made several trip to Fayetteville, Rogers and Bentonville and the courtyard has been the best choice yet! I had such great service from the front desk, young men by the names of Trey and Caleb. Both young men were very helpful and the best of manors! The young lady at the restaurant was wonderful as well. Beautiful place! Great job courtyard Fayetteville!

• Stayed: May 2014
Cassie I, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Tammy T,
I would like to start by thanking you for being a guest of our hotel and also for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor about you stay at the property. I am truly appreciative when a guest takes the time to share feedback with us. I thank you for your kind words of praise towards the young men working the front desk and the young lady who was working over the Bistro. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Fayetteville.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

It is a newer Courtyard in a nice area of town. There are restaurants and shopping very close and good access to major thoroughfares through town. The staff was friendly and accurate with their directions and suggestions to my questions. Everything was clean and worked in the room although the maintenance people had to come adjust a cable on the TV to get it to work. They were very prompt and able to fix it quickly. The wifi worked very well. All in all a very typical Courtyard stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Cassie I, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear SouthernStar269,
I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review on our property and apologize I am just now getting back to you. Our account had locked us out and I have been unable to respond to any review. I also wanted to thank you for your kind words about our property itself and its access to shopping and restaurants. I appreciate when guests take the time to tell us what we are doing correctly so we are able to continue pushing employees to do their very best. Once again, I thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Fayetteville.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I stayed at the hotel while attending an officiating camp and enjoyed my stay. I was able to rest peacefully with no distractions or room issues. It was quiet and well maintained with a courteous staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Cassie I, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Jay W,
I want to thank you for being our guest as I know there are so many choices these days on where you can stay when you travel. We value your patronage and certainly hope that we may serve you in the future. I welcome you to return and ask that if you do, you contact me directly and I will be most happy to personally make your reservation.

Again, if there is anything that I can do for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Only 2 things I would say bad would be no TV Gide in room and water pressure not very strong But would stay here again great location close to all restaurants and shopping. Easy to find and parking was great. From Conway Arkansas

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Randy V
Reviewed 15 March 2014

My sons and I stayed here and really enjoyed the stay. We asked for a roll away and it was waiting for us when we arrived. The regular beds were very comfortable. I really appreciated that the pillows were solid, not broken pieces of foam. The roll away was terribly uncomfortable. The springs in the mattress were sticking through the foam and there was a definite dip in the mattress! It wasn't comfortable at all! The only negative thing was the lady at the front desk said breakfast was included and it wasn't. That's alright, but it would have been nice to know ahead of time as we would have eaten elsewhere. The staff was very friendly and helpful and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Cassie I, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Merechat2,
Thank you very much for your comments and feedback about our hotel. We value your patronage and certainly hope that we may serve you in the future. Although I certainly regret there was a concern with our location and that you had troubles with the rollaway bed, I am very glad that you shared your concerns. By allowing us the opportunity to address the situation, we can discuss and evaluate our plan for the future. I am truly appreciative when a guest takes the time to share their concerns or disappointments with us. I would like to take this opportunity to personally apologize for any inconvenience and thank you again for sharing with us! I hope that on your next trip to Fayetteville you will give us the opportunity to make it up to you by staying with us again. If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Stayed here for a vacation to visit family. Hotel was very clean. Looked modern and nice. Room was a bit small. Reserved two beds, but they did not have it available when we checked in. Gave us a king and comped four breakfast meals. King room had a fold out couch, so it worked for us. Kailee (sp?) at the front desk was helpful the entire stay and very nice.

Pool was a bit small, but never had anyone in it so it was great for the kids. Gym is small, two treadmills, a bike, weight machine, and TV. Only one other person in there so it was not a issue.

Bistro was nice for a quick breakfast. Cereal, pastries, a few hot egg sandwiches. Wine and beer in the evening. Seating area was nice with TVs for each booth.

There appears to be a nice sitting area off the bistro area and behind the pool. It was too cold when we were there to enjoy it, but when it is warm and the trees are in bloom I suspect it is nice.

Small snack area by the check in desk. Fridges in the room.

Only complaint was that there was a sign on the pool door Sunday morning that the pool was out of service. The pool area was trashed. Wet, used towels all over the pool deck, trash full of beer cans, beer cans sitting on tables, and no clean towels. When we asked about it I was told it was not out of order and the front desk did not put up that sign. Gave me the impression that staff did not want to clean it so they just put up a sign. Second day we were there pool area was very clean. Kids loved the pool area.

Overall a good stay, and we would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Cassie I, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Girl1Tx,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out a TripAdvisor from your recent stay at our property. I am truly appreciative when a guest takes the time to share their concerns or disappointments with us as well as share what they enjoyed throughout their stay. I would like to take this time to personally apologize for the inconvenience you faced with the pool being closed and having to change rooms when you arrived. Although I certainly regret this problem, I am very glad that you shared your concerns. By allowing us the opportunity to address the situation, we can prevent a recurrence. We do look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Fayetteville. If there is anything else I can do for you, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I spent a weekend at the Marriott Courtyard in Fayetteville for a family event. I had to call the hotel twice prior to arrival and received friendly, courteous help. On arrival, I was promptly greeted and given keys to my room. The room was clean and attractive, with the familiar Courtyard decor. .

We ate both breakfasts at the hotel. The platters on the menu were huge with enough food for two people, so we ordered ala carte and got exactly what we needed for less money and with less waste. I was disappointed that there was no plain coffee in the lobby in the morning; one had to pay at the restaurant to get a cup or make it in one's room. But the restaurant provides Starbucks coffee, so it was good.

The only places I saw room for improvement was in the towels. The towels in the room are thin, short looped. I dont think they were worn out, they were just not a good quality. No doubt they are the standard issue for a Courtyard, but a place that Courtyard needs to improve.

I used the gym both days. I much prefer an elliptical to an treadmill or bicycle, and there was none. The towels in the gym were so scratchy that I did not want to wipe my face with them. Really scratchy. I know that fabric softener decreases the absorbency of towels so they might not want to do that, but there needs to be a solution to the problem.

Overall, a great experience. Would stay again (but bring my own gym towel) if I return to Fayetteville.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Cassie I, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear mountainwoman,
I want to thank you for being our guest as I know there are so many choices these days on where you can stay when you travel. Although I certainly apologize you experienced a problem with the towels, I am very glad that you shared your concerns. By allowing us the opportunity to address the situation, we can prevent a recurrence and a future guest’s disappointment. I am, however, very pleased to hear you enjoyed the remainder part of your stay with us and that the Bistro was able to provide you with a breakfast worth remembering.

If there is anything that I can do for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.