“Great Hotel in Fayetteville”

The Chancellor Hotel
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We spent two nights at the Chancellor in March and really enjoyed the experience. We received excellent service during the stay and the rooms were great. The hotel is convenient to everything in the city. We'll be returning soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IowaTraveler22
Kendra_Chancellor, Front Office Manager at The Chancellor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

We look forward to seeing you again soon! Please let us know if there is anything to make your next stay with us just as wonderful.We love to put that smile on our Guests face and make their day! Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor! Have A Wonderful Day!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Excellent location in downtown Fayetteville. Motorcycle rider friendly with garage parking! My brother and I stayed here for 5 nights so we could ride our motorcycles around NW Arkansas. This was our first visit to Fayetteville and this property. Very impressed with the helpfulness and professionalism of the staff. Very clean hotel. Rooms are well apportioned and the beds are very comfortable! Only a few blocks from all of the restaurants, bars and entertainment of downtown Fayetteville.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from elevators, ice machines and vending machines.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your time to review us! I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and you found the location great. We pride ourselves in being as helpful as can be along with that southern hospitality you can expect. It is always wonderful to hear our Guests experience with us.
We hope you will get the chance to come back and see us!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We stayed here in June 2013 the night of our wedding. The room we stayed in was large and comfortable. Our photographer also took pictures of my bridesmaids and I getting ready in the room. With the room's modern and simple decor, the pictures turned out beautiful. This hotel was the perfect place to stay at for a wedding in downtown Fayetteville.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Kendra_Chancellor, Front Office Manager at The Chancellor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you Melissa for the review and sharing your experience here at the hotel. I am so very happy you enjoyed the room you were in and was able to have photos taken and memories made.Weddings are such a special time, we love to hear when everything comes together!! We hope you will get the chance to visit us here again in the future. Congratulations on your wedding!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

This hotel was remodeled in the last 2 years and is a great place to stay. The rooms are large and comfortable and beds are comfy. It's about 2 blocks from Dickson Street which is in the heart of the University of Arkansas campus, great college pubs and an excellent variety of food...Italian, steak joints, burger joints, etc. The food at the hotel restaurant is just OK, I would lean towards going out as everything else is close.

Room Tip: Don't get rooms by the elevator, it can get pretty noisy.
1  Thank Billy S

Thank you for your review of the Chancellor Hotel and taking time to write about the area as well. We look forward to all of our guest comments and input as they not only help us improve and compliment our staff but also gives future guests tips and information.Thank you for your tip as in room location, we love to offer corner rooms to our guests when they are available.We are so glad you enjoyed the beds and large rooms we have! We hope you will have the chance to stay with us again and enjoy more local favorites here in Fayetteville!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I had the opportunity to spend some time with some friends in Fayetteville, and decided to stay at The Chancellor Hotel just off of Dickson Street.

From the exterior of the hotel, it doesn't appear to be very special. However, upon entering the hotel, I was surprised by the modern vibe of the interior, stretching from the lobby, lobby bar, and the hotel rooms. In fact, I mentioned it was "interesting" based on the fact that it is appears completely out of place for a college town.

However, the service was good and the room was clean. I also enjoyed the bathroom amenities, I really liked the attached shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner dispenser in the shower. So nice! I also liked that upon check-in they asked me where I would like my room and were able to give me a quiet room without neighbors.

I think I would like to return to this hotel and spend some more time experiencing the restaurant and bar.

2  Thank KCL78

It is wonderful to know you enjoyed the hotel! Thank you for reviewing us on trip advisor so we are able to hear your experience and also your view of the Chancellor Hotel. We like to think we are one of a kind here in Fayetteville From our Guest service to the amenities our guest love.
We would love for you to come stay again and experience the 64/94 Bistro we have in the hotel. Please let us know if you have any special request on your next stay, we love to accommodate any way we can to make your stay a memorable one!

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Beautiful place. Second time to stay here for work. My coworkers and I stayed there for a Monday night into Tuesday. We didn't get to be there long but I enjoy the workout room and think happy hour has some potential if I can get there next time.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

We are very happy you had the chance to stay with us again! Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your stay. I am glad you had the chance to enjoy the workout room and most defiantly check out happy hour the next time you are able to stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I stayed here one night while traveling on business. It was recommended to me by someone who lives in the area. The room was spacious and clean. The bar area downstairs was comfortable and It was a good environment for visiting with a client. I drove into town and was able to park my car for free in a covered parking garage. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Meg G

Thank You Meg for the great review and taking the time to post here on trip advisor. I am glad we were able to provide a comfortable environment for you and your client along with spacious and clean rooms. We are very proud and satisfied when we know our guests enjoyed their time with us. We hope to see you many more times here at the Chancellor hotel!