“Reasonable, Clean OK Stay”

Baymont Inn and Suites Fayetteville
Baymont Inn and Suites Fayetteville
Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Reasonable stay. Rooms have refrigerators and microwaves. Breakfast was complimentary and ok. Would stay there again. Nice hotel for University of Arkansas visit. Only 30 minutes from airport. Great cookies!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ken133
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn and Suites Fayetteville

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed for one night and its wasn't bad. It was quiet and clean. Nothing super fancy. Pool was closed. The front desk person was super friendly. I would stay here again if I am ever in the area. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Kdenton1987
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We always visit Fayetteville during the summer and usually stay at the Quality Inn. However, this was our last time to stay there. Jessica, who worked the front desk, was extremely rude throughout our 3 day visit.

My family of 4 was staying in one room but we only had two sets of towels and washcloths. When I asked for additional towels, Jessica requested I give her the dirty ones first. I explained we had 4 people in the room and needed the extra towels. After much convincing, she finally parted with her precious towels but not before informing me there would be a $50 charge for each missing towel. We were all watching tv in the lobby one night and one of our friends tried to change the channel to the basketball game. Jessica came over and yelled at our friend to stop, informing him that guests were not allowed to touch that tv.

We also had to get our key card reprogrammed several times and the rooms were dirty with hair around the sink and bathtub. We usually enjoy our stay here but we definitely will not be back!! I hope Jessica changes jobs as customer service is definitely not a good fit for her.

Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Ahils
Reviewed 8 May 2014

the staff was friendly and the rooms were clean.

However, when I went to hang up my slacks and shirts there only 4 hangars in the closet, not nearly enough for 2 people. I called and repeatedly visited the front desk asking for more hangars. They were consistently promised but never showed, over 4 days! During the last couple of days the staff just out right lied, "they are locked in the managers office", etc. Talked to Randy the manager. He just said he didn't have any more. Not a deal breaker but not endearing.

The breakfast looked a bit sketchy. There are much better places in town.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank bicyclemark
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I am overnight in motels 3-4 nights every week This hotel is a very good value. It is conveniently located to many restaurants. I was there on a business trip but it is very close to the college. I stayed three nights in a row. My room was very clean. The breakfast had a nice, large selection.The staff is dedicated to making sure their guests are comfortable and enjoying their stay. They have an enthusiastic leader in their GM, Randy. He is sincerely interested in getting to know his guests.I rarely have felt this much appreciation for my hotel business. The staff actually made me feel special. I enjoyed the staff and felt very comfortable at this Quality Inn. I will definitely stay at this Quality Inn when I am in Fayetteville.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Kathy K
Reviewed 13 February 2014

First time to stay at this Quality Inn. Was greeted by a very friendly guy named Frank who welcomed us with open arms. He went out of his way to make us feel at home. As we were in town for a funeral it was a welcome that was very much appreciated. Next morning I asked for a late checkout because the service was not until 2:00. Sonya, the desk person, was very friendly, accommodated our request, passed on her condolences and then presented us with a little travel pack with water and a snack for our trip home. Not expected at all but, very much appreciated. Was very impressed with the service. Thanks to Frank and Sonya.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Papamac5515
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Rooms were ok for the price. I wouldn't recommend eating the breakfast. The lady who was running the front desk used her hands, not the tongs that were sitting there, to touch all the muffins, donuts & Danishes. She didn't even touch the muffins by the wrapper, she put her hands on the tops of everything right in front of all the customers. While joking she spit on them several times first. It was nauseating to watch. Not sure why she couldn't take the time to do it right.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family