“Great location, middle of town.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fayetteville
Ranked #13 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
Caulksville
“Great location, middle of town.”
Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

Wasn't as modern as I expected, however the place was clean and the staff great. Pool looked like great place, clean, for grand kids. Breakfast not the best, it was good, and better than 90% motel breakfast served. Great location to get anywhere in town easily. The only thing I didn't like was the sound of the people above me walking around most of night.

• Stayed May 2013
Jordan C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fayetteville, responded to this review, 8 May 2013
Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing from our guests about their stay. I'm very glad to hear your enjoyed your stay, next time you come we'll put you on the top floor so that you won't have to hear anyone above you. We're always looking for ways to improve our breakfast, I'd love to hear your suggestions! We hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Emporia, Kansas
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I've spent weeks at a time visiting my new grand baby and stayed at this hotel. The staff is always happy and friendly. The assistant general mgr is a peach. I couldn't ask for a more accommodating staff. They are becoming like family and I will continue to patronize this hotel. The people truly make the difference.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank ChristinaA221
Jordan C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fayetteville, responded to this review, 5 April 2013
Christina,
Thank you so much for your review, I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! I'm glad to hear you'll come and see us again, we enjoyed having you as our guest! See you next time!
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed 2 April 2013

I found the staff here, especially Tami, the manager extremely helpful, warm and courteous. I even had a personalized letter in my room thanking me for choosing their hotel. I love Marriotts and stay in them everywhere I go. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and the room very clean. However, the hotel is 15 years old and badly needs updated. It was not up to the normal standard that Marriott usually has. However, the kindness of the staff made such an impression on me. They made our stay as nice as it could possibly be. Thank you for that!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Jordan C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fayetteville, responded to this review, 2 April 2013
Dear Grace,
I really appreicate you taking the time to give us a review on TripAdvisor. We always look forward to hearing what our guests have to say, after all you are what's most important to us! We work hard to ensure our guests expectations are exceeded with each and every opportunity we get and I'm glad to hear you were impressed with our staff. I'm really sorry that you were disappointed in the condition of our hotel. I wish I could give you the exact date of a remodel but just as soon as we get remodeled I'll give you notice so that you can give us another chance to exceed your expectations all the way around next time! We do hope we'll see you again in the future!
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed 28 March 2013

We had a great stay with our 9 year old grandson for 4 days. The breakfast was beyond wonderful. You started sausage/bacon and eggs on our third day and they were a big hit. Our grandson felt that it was the greatest place he ever stayed because we always had the pool to ourselves! Your staff was friendly and helpful. Since we have relatives in the area, we will be staying with you again!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. Our guests are most important so your feedback is most important as well! We work hard to exceed our guests expectations and I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you next time you visit!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 27 February 2013

I have been staying here 3 times a year for the past few years and always a pleasant stay. Staff is very friendly and the hotel does a lot of small things to make you feel welcome- warm cookies at night. Fruit and snacks available at front Desk. Breakfast in the morning is good. Room clean and comfortable.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Amber,
Thank you so much for your review! We always love hearing from our guests and are especially happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope we'll get to see you again soon!
Cleveland, Tennessee
Reviewed 23 February 2013

the rooms were clean comfortable, staff very friendly they have a few snack items and fruit available, 24 hrs,breakfast was ok no eggs or meat except in microwave biscuit,2 very good restaurants in walking distance,definately worth the price.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Jordan C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fayetteville, responded to this review, 25 February 2013
Thank you so much for a great review! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! Hopefully we'll see you again really soon!
Joplin, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 27 January 2013

It was clean, bathroom is roomy with lots of counter space I really like that. The people upstairs were a little loud in the morning but, they can't control that. The bath supplies shampoo etc was a good brand and I got lotion from the front desk which was a good kind without perfume in it! The bed was soft and had feather pillow option. They also offer a late checkout which is exceptional!!!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Jordan C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fayetteville, responded to this review, 20 February 2013
Thank you so much for your great review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. It's our goal to exceed every guests expectations every time. I hope we'll get the pleasure of having you as our guest again soon!