“Easy to find”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fayetteville
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Have stayed here in previous years, still the same pleasant staff, clean,comfortable rooms. The only problem I would say we encountered is the breakfast, the lady restocking wasnt able to keep up with demand and we had to wait for her to bring out the stuff to restock, this occured both mornings.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank lovesmygirls

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Although there had evidently been a flood in the hotel the week before our stay, the staff did everything to make our stay comfortable. Because of the water damage, breakfast was served in 2 adjoining rooms down the hall from the reception desk--a little cramped, but the woman in charge was more than helpful and friendly. It was clear that the situation made her job much more difficult but she was unfailingly good natured. All staff greeted us warmly every time we entered and left; the room was reasonably quiet. I would (and most likely will) stay here in the future. Good location for food and shopping.

Room Tip: I would not recommend staying by the pool since it can be noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank eeplebneesta
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Everyone on the staff was so accommodating to our needs.
My husband was going through cancer treatment and at times was unable to walk. we had a wheel chair that I would leave at the motel while we went for treatments and the staff would store it for me and bring it out when we returned. they helped us in and out of the building and the breakfast staff would move tables around for us. All of the clerks knew us immediately upon arrival and made us feel like we were part of their family

Room Tip: Second floor had best A/C units for heating the room. We were there from November through first week...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2014

The wife and myself always enjoy staying at a Marriott. This one was close to a hospital where I was having several tests performed. I also needed a room with a fridge and they checked and found us one. Not all the rooms have one. I have stayed here before and found a very friendly staff and a clean and compfy room. The staff was very helpful and were this stay also. Plenty of free parking and near a large shopping area and numerous restaurants, two within walking distance. Will stay here again. For our needs we found this Marriott excellent.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 9,415
Reviewed 3 February 2014

My husband and I booked our stay using points while we were driving and did not get the chance to actually review the hotel online before booking.A mistake on our part. We arrive and the hotel looks dingy and the parking lot is bare, but bc it was later in the evening ( aound 10) we decide to stay and check in. As we check in, I ask for a high floor due to my migrine and its on my rewards profile I prefer top floor. I was denied, I then ask if there is an upgrade on a higher floor, once again denied. I was shocked bc the hotel was dead! the girl did not even look at the computer to see if it was avaible. I was upset but tired from the drive so i just state that a quite room away from anyone would be appercaited, she did not tell us anything about the hotel, gave us room keys and sent us on our way. Our room was right beside the pool Area.....which had teens in it drinking without adult super supervision. I was upset bc i could hear them while in my dimly lit room. I had enough. Instead of dealing with the rude little girl at the front desk, I called the Platnium hotline, Luckily the lady who answered was nice and apologized and free of charge moved us to the Courtyard across the highway. I never once recieved an email from this hotel apologizng about the terrible stay i had. I am a LOYAL Marriott member and luckily I had the hotline to call. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone unless they got an update and new staff.

Room Tip: Away from the pool.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear TuLaw14,
Thank you for your review and for being a loyal Marriott member. I’m very sorry to read about the level of service you experienced during your recent stay with us. I want to assure you that guest satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, and your concerns are being addressed with my front desk staff. Once again, I'm very sorry, and I hope that you might offer us another visit in the near future to show you the level of service of which we are capable.

Jordan C.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

We had never been to Fayetteville and found this place on Tripadvisor due to its proximity to the venue for our event. It was a lovely little place in a quiet business park but very close to lots of shopping, restaurants and the Interstate. There was even a Chili's Restaurant in the same parking lot! The hotel and the rooms were both very clean and the beds were particularly comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Felecia! The breakfast was adequate but they ran out of plates on Sunday morning making it a challenge to eat our waffles. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you like a quiet room, ask for a room on the 2nd or 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Room was clean and comfortable but the hotel needs a curfew. There were young teen aged kids roaming the hall at all hours. Other than that, it is easily accessible to the interstate, food and shopping.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family