“Wonderful stay!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fayetteville
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We were so very pleased with the staff at this hotel! We stayed 3 nights while in town for a birth. We checked out after the first night...thinking we were going home....had to check back in and stayed in a different room for the other 2 nights. The staff made us feel welcome and did not seem to mind the inconvenient room change. They had to clean both rooms. They were all friendly from the front desk, the breakfast lady and the cleaning ladies. They were extremely helpful and acted as if we were loved family members not just guests. Both the rooms and bathrooms were clean, well stocked and comfortable. The breakfast was fresh and had all you could desire from waffles, eggs, sausage, gravy, biscuits to fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, and pastries. I personally was impressed with the level of coffee and the real " coffee-mate" creamer. They spared nothing to create a wonderful breakfast. The front desk staff during the day was great. Joe on evening was a very nice young fellow. The night girl was pleasant to us, also. I found the entire staff willing and able to go beyond their duties to make us feel special. In summary, this hotel has raised the bar in hotel expectations for me. Would gladly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor. A little noise from foot traffic but quiet after 10.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Davidson72416

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We came to Fayetteville for a fun weekend away, and chose the Fairfield for the location and complementary breakfast. We read up a little on the property, and something to keep in mind is that the property is about 20 years old but well maintained. When we arrived, we were very warmly welcomed by Joe, a front desk agent. He was extremely knowledgable about the area and seemed eager to help, offering a number of different restaurants and bars to check out, which kept our stomachs good and full. The room was very clean and the AC worked very well. I do wish it had a fridge, but if wasn't something we had to have. Breakfast was great both mornings and offered a variety of options. We didn't use the pool, but it did seem like there was a lot of other guests enjoying it. We definitely look forward to coming back again soon!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Have stayed here in previous years, still the same pleasant staff, clean,comfortable rooms. The only problem I would say we encountered is the breakfast, the lady restocking wasnt able to keep up with demand and we had to wait for her to bring out the stuff to restock, this occured both mornings.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank lovesmygirls
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Although there had evidently been a flood in the hotel the week before our stay, the staff did everything to make our stay comfortable. Because of the water damage, breakfast was served in 2 adjoining rooms down the hall from the reception desk--a little cramped, but the woman in charge was more than helpful and friendly. It was clear that the situation made her job much more difficult but she was unfailingly good natured. All staff greeted us warmly every time we entered and left; the room was reasonably quiet. I would (and most likely will) stay here in the future. Good location for food and shopping.

Room Tip: I would not recommend staying by the pool since it can be noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank eeplebneesta
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Everyone on the staff was so accommodating to our needs.
My husband was going through cancer treatment and at times was unable to walk. we had a wheel chair that I would leave at the motel while we went for treatments and the staff would store it for me and bring it out when we returned. they helped us in and out of the building and the breakfast staff would move tables around for us. All of the clerks knew us immediately upon arrival and made us feel like we were part of their family

Room Tip: Second floor had best A/C units for heating the room. We were there from November through first week...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2014

The wife and myself always enjoy staying at a Marriott. This one was close to a hospital where I was having several tests performed. I also needed a room with a fridge and they checked and found us one. Not all the rooms have one. I have stayed here before and found a very friendly staff and a clean and compfy room. The staff was very helpful and were this stay also. Plenty of free parking and near a large shopping area and numerous restaurants, two within walking distance. Will stay here again. For our needs we found this Marriott excellent.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 9,415
Reviewed 3 February 2014

My husband and I booked our stay using points while we were driving and did not get the chance to actually review the hotel online before booking.A mistake on our part. We arrive and the hotel looks dingy and the parking lot is bare, but bc it was later in the evening ( aound 10) we decide to stay and check in. As we check in, I ask for a high floor due to my migrine and its on my rewards profile I prefer top floor. I was denied, I then ask if there is an upgrade on a higher floor, once again denied. I was shocked bc the hotel was dead! the girl did not even look at the computer to see if it was avaible. I was upset but tired from the drive so i just state that a quite room away from anyone would be appercaited, she did not tell us anything about the hotel, gave us room keys and sent us on our way. Our room was right beside the pool Area.....which had teens in it drinking without adult super supervision. I was upset bc i could hear them while in my dimly lit room. I had enough. Instead of dealing with the rude little girl at the front desk, I called the Platnium hotline, Luckily the lady who answered was nice and apologized and free of charge moved us to the Courtyard across the highway. I never once recieved an email from this hotel apologizng about the terrible stay i had. I am a LOYAL Marriott member and luckily I had the hotline to call. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone unless they got an update and new staff.

Room Tip: Away from the pool.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear TuLaw14,
Thank you for your review and for being a loyal Marriott member. I’m very sorry to read about the level of service you experienced during your recent stay with us. I want to assure you that guest satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, and your concerns are being addressed with my front desk staff. Once again, I'm very sorry, and I hope that you might offer us another visit in the near future to show you the level of service of which we are capable.

Jordan C.