“Good and I dont like Thai food”
Review of A Taste of Thai

A Taste of Thai
Ranked #4 of 403 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Texas
“Good and I dont like Thai food”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

If you follow my reviews, you know that I am a wine and steak guy. At the request of a business co-worker I went ahead and tried the Thai food. I was surprised and really enjoyed the meal. Stayed away from the curry and peanuts and still had a great meal. Tiny place, gets crowded but overall a really nice experience. Not being much of thai food person, I will have to go with what I liked and the way my co-worker was raving about how good it was.

Worth a shot. No real parking except in the street. Convenient to the Chancellor Hotel.

• Visited April 2014

Detroit, Michigan
“Great!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Loved the experience of it all - good food, neat atmosphere, great location! Looking forward to going back.

• Visited August 2013
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Great little spot”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We came in at the end of the lunch hour but they treated us like family. It was our first taste of Thai food and the staff was very helpful. We will definitely come back and try it again. Everything was very tasty.

• Visited January 2014
McKinney, Texas
“This is our Fayetteville fav!!!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

For the past 3 years we have made it a point to always eat at Taste of Thai when visiting our son at the U of A. The Thai food is absolutely to die for. My favorite dish is the chicken panang curry, it has peas, and zucchini in it. Great heat. We live in Dallas suburb and there isn't a Thai restaurant that we have found that compares to this place. Don't miss it.

1 Thank soonergal1969
Houston
“Very Good Thai….would definitely go again!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Hungry after a day of exploring, we used Trip Advisor to give us some ideas. Taste of Thai jumped out at us and was just around the corner from our hotel.
We both had spring rolls to start which were yummy and Massaman Chicken Curry. It was so good although we asked for "3" for spice, we could have probably gone a 5! It was very mild but extremely flavorful.
The service was outstanding. (can't remember her name-she was not Thai!)
The place was cute, cozy and offered outdoor dining. I saw another patron receive their order which looked great and inquired….it was the Thai Beef Salad. Next time I'll have to give that a go!

• Visited June 2014