“Great suprise”

Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
Yukon, Oklahoma, United States
“Great suprise”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

First time to stay in a Value place. Room was extremely clean better than some of the major hotels I have stayed in. Staff was Extremely courteous in my rush to go to the bike rally I forget my key card they just smiled and were very courteous about the situation. All the people that were staying there that I met were great about standing around and talking about what they knew about the area. Room had a full refrig. cook stove and large flat screen Tv. Easy access to the highway and plenty of lighted parking. I will definitely Stay there next year and call them direct. I could have saved almost fifty dollars calling direct versus using HOTWIRE.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
bill e, Manager at Value Place Fayetteville Univ. of Arkansas, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Thank you so much for such a kind review. Our lodging team here at The Value Place Fayetteville is constantly working to better your experience. We really enjoyed your stay with us and are happy to take care of you in the future.

Your Lodging Team
The Value Place
Fayetteville, AR

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 4 December 2012

My husband and I stayed for 3 weeks. I was afraid to walk through the parking lot after dark. Alot of people outside and in the halls and stairwells talking on the phone. The staff is not very well trained. Getting your towels every day is a bummer. The internet is weird. Only 1 user at a time on the internet. We both could not use our laptops with internet at the same time. We saw Cockroaches. Never did we see the security guy walking around and checking things out. Cheap blinds, it was impossible to sleep in. Slamming doors are very loud. Most of the parking spaces are taken up by utility vehicles.

Room Tip: Find a better place to stay.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Sandra H
Jenny M, Manager at Value Place Fayetteville Univ. of Arkansas, responded to this review, 5 December 2012
All of our guest comments and concerns are important to Value Place Fayetteville staff and we pride ourselves on our core value of: Affordable, Clean, Safe, Simple, and Flexible.We apologize for the any inconvenience in the towel service we offer, as this service allows you to customize the services you wish to receive. The hotel is currently running high occupancy, which makes for additional guests coming and going, opening and closing doors, along with a fuller parking lot. Our Safety Attendant lives here onsite, is required to do nightly property rounds, and is able to be reach by dialing 500 anytime the office is not opened. Value Place thanks you for patronage and your comments. It is through comments such as yours that we are able to correct and improve our hotel and service we provide. Thank you for staying at Value Place Fayetteville!
Reviewed 10 July 2012

My Fiancé and I stayed at this hotel for close to two weeks, staff was okay but not overly helpful. Stayed in a 2nd floor room, the noise was terrible, seemed as though people were partying 24/7. Called the front desk to complain after 2 days of this, with no results. Also people were standing outside at all hours, strange cars in and out of parking lot looked very suspicious. Elevators smelled terrible. Overall cost did not meet expectations. Also on day of checkout, had to pay 1 daily rate after staying two weeks, which the front desk employee claimed suddenly shot up as of "this morning" to 51.00. Ridiculous. Would not stay again.

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Mandyfaye29
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 16 February 2012

I stayed at the Value Place in Fayetteville AR. for 6 months (July 2011-Jan 2012). I was working in the NWA area. The hotel was very clean and conviently located. I felt very safe during my entire stay. All of the staff is very friendly and helpful. This was my 1st experience staying at a Value Place property. They are very economical, and I will definately stay at other properties when given the chance. I would stay at the property again, if given the chance.

Doug, from GA

Room Tip: I stayed in an end unit on the bottom floor. It was very quite.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Doug W
stormnolan, Public Relations Manager at Value Place Fayetteville Univ. of Arkansas, responded to this review, 17 February 2012
Dear Value Place Guest,
As the property manager of the Value Place Fayetteville AR, our entire staff was very pleased that your stay was pleasant and rewarding. Value Place prides itself on being clean and safe, as well as an affordable place to stay. We sincerely hope in the future, if the need arises to be in this area, that you will choose to stay with us. Once again, thank you for your review and we at Value Place Fayetteville AR look forward to seeing you again.
Oklahoma
Reviewed 28 August 2011

I made a reservation for a non-smoking room. When I arrived my room couldn't have had more smoke in it. I call the desk and they said that "non-smoking rooms" couldn't be gauranteed in advance. WHAT? Since the cancelation policy states that you must cancel 3 days ahead, I was stuck.
My advice, don't plan a stay at "Value Place" unless you are a smoker.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
7 Thank JRnGG
stormnolan, Manager at Value Place Fayetteville Univ. of Arkansas, responded to this review, 1 September 2011
“We apologize for the inconvenience, and guest requests are important to Value Place. We try to accommodate requests to the best of our availability, and in your case, studio details should have been communicated before your time of arrival. We are running high occupancy, which makes the number of rooms available in short supply. Typically, we aim to offer the most flexibility in studio options.”

Cindy Cox
Property Manager
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Management is really good to their customers. Some of the other guest are a little sketchy at times but I'd you talk with them they are usually the average joe. The room is clean and new! You do have to deal with your own cleaning and toiletries if you run out so basically
At you house or apartment does smell of smoke but not like a 70's truck stop dinning hall. I had no real noise issues the head boards do slam the wall if you know what I mean! Overall management is really helpful polite and are there if needed Steve is awesome! I will come back if ever need be!

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank Bman08
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 4 February 2011

My experience at The Value Place in Fayetteville Arkansas was wonderful. The staff was extremely helpful with everything from my request for an extra pillow down to directions around town.

The room was clean and I didn't have any problems with noise. I was on the first floor and didn't notice noise above me. The hotel it close to everything so it was a very convenient place to stay.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled solo