Value Place Fayetteville Univ. of Arkansas
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fayetteville(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$130
GardenInn.com
US$124
Hampton.com
Best Western Windsor Suites(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$102
Courtyard
US$134
US$124
Priceline
Inn at Carnall Hall(Fayetteville)
US$181
TripAdvisor
All reviewsice trayskey cardlaundry roomgreat place to staybikes blues and bbqfull size fridgeapartmentwalmartkitchenetterallyarkansas
Reviewed 30 September 2013

we stayed at this motel during bikes blues and bbq. this place has had some bad reviews in the past. we met Bill the mgr the day we checked in. bill took this place over aprox. 4 weeks ago. bill has really cleaned this place up and made us feel really good about staying here. in the mornings he would make sure we had plenty of towels to wipe our bikes off. he even let us pull the bikes up on the porch when it was raining. anytime we saw bill he was very concerned with our needs. Bill always made sure we were comfortable and always made sure we had anything we needed. Bill is a very valuable employee to your company. next time we come to fayetteville for the rally ,
Value place will be the 1st place we call for reservations. I just hope Bill is still the mgr here. thank you for a pleasant stay. bill it was nice doing business with you.
SHAWN S.
OKC OK

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shawn S
bill e, Manager at Value Place Fayetteville Univ. of Arkansas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Shawn,
Thank you so much for staying with us through such a fun event. We enjoyed your stay as much as you did. Our entire lodging team is working every day to better your experience here. Thank you for the feedback and we really look forward to seeing you in the future.

Your Lodging Team
The Value Place
Fayetteville, AR

Reviewed 22 September 2013

First time to stay in a Value place. Room was extremely clean better than some of the major hotels I have stayed in. Staff was Extremely courteous in my rush to go to the bike rally I forget my key card they just smiled and were very courteous about the situation. All the people that were staying there that I met were great about standing around and talking about what they knew about the area. Room had a full refrig. cook stove and large flat screen Tv. Easy access to the highway and plenty of lighted parking. I will definitely Stay there next year and call them direct. I could have saved almost fifty dollars calling direct versus using HOTWIRE.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Thank you so much for such a kind review. Our lodging team here at The Value Place Fayetteville is constantly working to better your experience. We really enjoyed your stay with us and are happy to take care of you in the future.

Your Lodging Team
The Value Place
Fayetteville, AR

Reviewed 4 December 2012

My husband and I stayed for 3 weeks. I was afraid to walk through the parking lot after dark. Alot of people outside and in the halls and stairwells talking on the phone. The staff is not very well trained. Getting your towels every day is a bummer. The internet is weird. Only 1 user at a time on the internet. We both could not use our laptops with internet at the same time. We saw Cockroaches. Never did we see the security guy walking around and checking things out. Cheap blinds, it was impossible to sleep in. Slamming doors are very loud. Most of the parking spaces are taken up by utility vehicles.

Room Tip: Find a better place to stay.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra H
Jenny M, Manager at Value Place Fayetteville Univ. of Arkansas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2012

All of our guest comments and concerns are important to Value Place Fayetteville staff and we pride ourselves on our core value of: Affordable, Clean, Safe, Simple, and Flexible.We apologize for the any inconvenience in the towel service we offer, as this service allows you to customize the services you wish to receive. The hotel is currently running high occupancy, which makes for additional guests coming and going, opening and closing doors, along with a fuller parking lot. Our Safety Attendant lives here onsite, is required to do nightly property rounds, and is able to be reach by dialing 500 anytime the office is not opened. Value Place thanks you for patronage and your comments. It is through comments such as yours that we are able to correct and improve our hotel and service we provide. Thank you for staying at Value Place Fayetteville!

Reviewed 10 July 2012

My Fiancé and I stayed at this hotel for close to two weeks, staff was okay but not overly helpful. Stayed in a 2nd floor room, the noise was terrible, seemed as though people were partying 24/7. Called the front desk to complain after 2 days of this, with no results. Also people were standing outside at all hours, strange cars in and out of parking lot looked very suspicious. Elevators smelled terrible. Overall cost did not meet expectations. Also on day of checkout, had to pay 1 daily rate after staying two weeks, which the front desk employee claimed suddenly shot up as of "this morning" to 51.00. Ridiculous. Would not stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Mandyfaye29
Reviewed 16 February 2012

I stayed at the Value Place in Fayetteville AR. for 6 months (July 2011-Jan 2012). I was working in the NWA area. The hotel was very clean and conviently located. I felt very safe during my entire stay. All of the staff is very friendly and helpful. This was my 1st experience staying at a Value Place property. They are very economical, and I will definately stay at other properties when given the chance. I would stay at the property again, if given the chance.

Doug, from GA

Room Tip: I stayed in an end unit on the bottom floor. It was very quite.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Doug W
stormnolan, Public Relations Manager at Value Place Fayetteville Univ. of Arkansas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2012

Dear Value Place Guest,
As the property manager of the Value Place Fayetteville AR, our entire staff was very pleased that your stay was pleasant and rewarding. Value Place prides itself on being clean and safe, as well as an affordable place to stay. We sincerely hope in the future, if the need arises to be in this area, that you will choose to stay with us. Once again, thank you for your review and we at Value Place Fayetteville AR look forward to seeing you again.