“it is ok. you can find better for the price”

Value Place Fayetteville
Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Fayetteville
“it is ok. you can find better for the price”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

First off. The lady that checked me in was great. After that not so.
I have never stayed at a Value Place before. And I can say I will never stay at another one. The room is clean. 19" old school TV. No coffee pot in the room. But, wait......they will sell you one for 20 buck. But they don't sell coffee to go with it. Really !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you have to pay for WIFI.
Most of the people it seems live here as there home.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel. Because this is not one
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank russellpeterson
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Fayetteville, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experiences at our property. It’s unfortunate that your experience did not meet your expectations; we apologize that we did not explain how we are different from a normal hotel. This property will be undergoing renovations in the next few months which will address many of your issues but we'd still like to touch base with you for more details. Would you please email ContactUs@ValuePlace.com?

Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Arlington,Texas
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed here recently for almost 2weeks. The staff at the desk were friendly during the time that it was open, after 6pm it is closed and a phone with a number to call is available for you to call. We had a room with 2 full size beds, kitchenette area with small table and 2chairs, there were 3 of us and they were kind enough to let us have an additional chair. If you want clean linens, you need to purchase a service to exchange daily, you are allowed 2 sets of towels, wash clothes and a mat for $7/wk. The towels were very thin and small. The office is open 9-6 Mon-Fri, 10-2 on Sat and closed on Sun. You have to provide your own cooking pots/pans, etc. if you want to cook or they offer a package for these items if you choose. This basically a bare bones place and as the manager stated "think of this as an apartment not a hotel", which is fine if that is explained up front for what you are responsible to provide like toilet paper (allowed one roll). Rooms are only cleaned once every two weeks on Monday, Check to be sure which Monday your room is cleaned when checking in as it is based on odd/even room numbers. When you know that you need to stay economically the price is good for a weekly rate, just know what to expect. There are security doors that are key accessed, which helps to make you feel safer. I probably would not choose to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank memw
Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experiences at our property. It’s unfortunate that your experience did not meet your expectations; and we extend our sincerest apologies. At Value Place, we strive to ensure each and every guest stay is satisfying. Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart. We would like to connect with you for more details. Would you please email ContactUs@ValuePlace.com?
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have been at this Value Place hotel since Nov. I only planned to stay a month and then move on to an apartment. But my experience here as been far above expectations. I must take issue with the person that wrote that their stay was "Horrible". Not once in seven months have seen any management staff or any staff at all be rude to a guest. I have lost my cards several times and never have been charged for them. Only in emergencies and to assist customers have I seen the office closed, a quick call on the phone and they were there. I never gave any drug test to those outside, but most were just smoking or hanging out and have been very congenial to people entering the building. The next hotel was over $500 dollars a month, so I didn't object to not having some of the items that other hotels might provide. I once left a bag with almost a hundred dollars of new headphones and electronics in the Laundry room. I told Chelsea about and within two days she tracked them down and gave them back to me. I have no complaints that I can think of, there have been a few issues, but everyone was solved quickly and to my complete satisfaction.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank mestaudt
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am pleased to read that you found your guest room to be comfortable and affordable. We hope you had an opportunity to take advantage of the restaurants that were in walking distance to our hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

WOULD GIVE IT A LOWER RATING IF I COULD! The staff even the manager were incredibly RUDE! There were meth heads sitting out side all around the building constantly. If u lose a key they charge u to make another. They advertise a flat screen but there is only a few rooms with them. They charge for coffee pots, and any kind of dishes they are not supplied like most extended hotels.. i asked for enough towels to accommodate the number of people staying and they said we could only have 2 and it was against their policy. Also the office is ALWAYS closed even during business hours and when u try reach an on site employee the phone will ring then just hang up. It was horrible and i will never stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank natalie_88_88
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Fayetteville, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
I apologize your stay us did not meet your expectations. We always take all guest feedback very seriously. Thank you.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Chelsea, the live in manager, and Robert, the area manager were very helpful when we found we had been defrauded by hotel reservation company that had no connection or agreement with the Value Place. They accommodated us for the two nights we thought we had reserved and
Robert took immediate action to find out all he could about the bogus reservation bunch. As a result, we were able to stop payment on our credit card charge. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for leaving us feedback. We always try to provide our guests with the best stay possible. We are thrilled that Robert was able to help you get things sorted. We hope you will think of Value Place again the next time you find yourself in need of a place to stay.
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I travel a lot due to work & stayed due to the reasonable rates. I was very pleased with the clean rooms & very helpful staff. Now I feel at home when I stay at the hotel which is every 1-2 months. After traveling and staying at other hotels, I've found that they have higher rates & sometimes see some type of bugs. That has never happened at Value Place during my stays. Having the kitchen area is great when having an extended stay at a hotel. The only improvement needed, is better internet service & connection. It's very important to a lot of peoples work. I would & do recommend staying at this hotel to as many people as I can. My home away from home! It would be nice if Value Place was a member of a rewards program for frequent travelers, like myself. As well as a free fitness room with just a few machines - stationary bike, treadmill & weight machine. Thanks to the wonderful staff for making me feel so welcome & the affordable rates!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Nick R, General Manager at Value Place Fayetteville, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that your stays with us are a home away from home and look forward to having you back with us again soon.
New Lisbon, Wisconsin
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I found Value Place Fayetteville on the internet when deciding to visit relatives in AR. At the time I was only thinking of staying 2 weeks but after my experience here my stay at this point is 2 months. I was expecting much less due to the reasonable rates but was pleasantly surprised.

Room was very clean and in excellent shape appearing near new. I have a full bathroom with good pressure in the shower. A comfortable full size bed, cable tv, heat/ac and kitchenette with a full size refrigerator. They clean the room every 2 weeks changing the linen, towels etc. Safety seems a priority with a well lit parking lot and security card access in the lobby.

The staff here could not be nicer always greeting with a smile and quick to respond if a problem occurs. But for me there has been very few. I highly recommend this establishment to anyone needing an extended stay hotel in Fayetteville AR.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Nick R, General Manager at Value Place Fayetteville, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Thank you for your encouraging comments and review. Our staff is thoroughly trained to provide the cleanest, safest and most affordable extended stay lodging option. We look forward to your continued stay with us.