“Amazing day!!”

Perfect Day SUP School
More attraction details
Owner description: Stand up paddling is one of the fastest growing water sports worldwide. It is easy to learn and great exercise and can be enjoyed by people of all ages and abilities. Perfect Day SUP School Ireland offers you the opportunity to enjoy nature and explore the Sligo outdoors from a different perspective. Take a class and enjoy our scenic tours of the beautiful waterways around Sligo.
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

It was a amazing day at stand up paddling! They are so lovely friendly and very helpful the best instructors! Would recommended them in a heartbeat

All reviews
in 22 reviews
"gear"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Thanks to Tom, I got my father (60) and my brother (21) into the water and more importantly up onto a board.
I can't thank Tom enough for taking the time to teach my dad & my brother how to get up.
My dad was up within minutes and my brother took a little longer, but thanks to the extra attention and 1:1 coaching, my brother got up too.
I highly recommend perfect day to everyone how would like to have some fun on the water.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

For the 2nd year in a row my three children have done the week long surf camp with Perfect days.
They have all really enjoyed the experiance. The owner Tom and his wife Simone are really welcoming and the instructors are experianced, fun and put alot of energy into the children learning and enjoying the camp.
We will be back next year!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

My friends and I had a fantastic experience thanks to Tom and Perfect Day SUP School, I really can't wait to try it again. I would recommend this for families, groups of friends, couples or even individuals looking for fun and an experience your not likely to forget in a hurry! I was a bit nervous at first but Tom put me totally at ease and gave me just the right amount of support and guidance to get standing up & loving SUP. You don't need to have surfed or done anything similar before, Perfect Day provide all the help you need to get out on the water and have a great day! If you are lucky enough to be in the area, do yourself a favour and give it a go!

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Just home from an awesome Hen Weekend in Sligo! One of the highlights was provided by Perfect Day Surf School and the legend that is Tom! He took a group of hungover hens and taught us how to Paddle Board on a lake! Not only did he meet us to show us where to go, he provided the wet suits, equipment, knowledge and humour! He even brought his camera along to capture some action shots!! To say he provided an excellent experience sells this short! When we were finished he even provided some time for a passing family interested in giving it a go! This is a must do activity for anyone wanting to try something different. It's accessible for a all ages and physical capabilities. You don't have to be able to surf or swim but be willing to float if you fall off- Tom ensures everyone is safe and having a ball! We found it excellent value for money and we can't recommend this enough. One of the girls has already booked for next week! That kinda sums this up! Perfect Day for a Perfect Experience!!! Thanks again Tom!!!