“Amazing!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Perfect Day SUP School

Perfect Day SUP School
More attraction details
Owner description: Stand up paddling is one of the fastest growing water sports worldwide. It is easy to learn and great exercise and can be enjoyed by people of all ages and abilities. Perfect Day SUP School Ireland offers you the opportunity to enjoy nature and explore the Sligo outdoors from a different perspective. Take a class and enjoy our scenic tours of the beautiful waterways around Sligo.
Sligo, Sligo, Ireland
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

Thanks to Perfect Day Sup school for an amazing day!! the instructors were great craic and very helpful !!! would definitely recommend it and will definitely be returning!! Thanks for a great day guys :D

Visited October 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Amazing day!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

It was a amazing day at stand up paddling! They are so lovely friendly and very helpful the best instructors! Would recommended them in a heartbeat

Visited September 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“SUP for everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Thanks to Tom, I got my father (60) and my brother (21) into the water and more importantly up onto a board.
I can't thank Tom enough for taking the time to teach my dad & my brother how to get up.
My dad was up within minutes and my brother took a little longer, but thanks to the extra attention and 1:1 coaching, my brother got up too.
I highly recommend perfect day to everyone how would like to have some fun on the water.

Visited September 2013
Sidmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect for kids!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

For the 2nd year in a row my three children have done the week long surf camp with Perfect days.
They have all really enjoyed the experiance. The owner Tom and his wife Simone are really welcoming and the instructors are experianced, fun and put alot of energy into the children learning and enjoying the camp.
We will be back next year!

Visited August 2013
Dungannon, United Kingdom
“Fantastic experience, can't wait to do it again!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

My friends and I had a fantastic experience thanks to Tom and Perfect Day SUP School, I really can't wait to try it again. I would recommend this for families, groups of friends, couples or even individuals looking for fun and an experience your not likely to forget in a hurry! I was a bit nervous at first but Tom put me totally at ease and gave me just the right amount of support and guidance to get standing up & loving SUP. You don't need to have surfed or done anything similar before, Perfect Day provide all the help you need to get out on the water and have a great day! If you are lucky enough to be in the area, do yourself a favour and give it a go!

Visited July 2013