“Peaceful location & wonderful hosts”

and 1 more site!
Ardmore Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 5 Ardmore B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I stayed in Ardmore B&B for a week and enjoyed the peaceful location as well as the wonderful hosts. Ardmore B&B is worth a journey, as is Ardmore itself: An ideal place for hiking and swimming. There are three beautiful beaches within walking distance. Breakfast is delicious and the atmosphere is very friendly. I really felt at home with Paul & Patricia.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank CGCH2017
Paul C, Owner at Ardmore Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear Claudia G,

Many thanks for your kind words regarding your stay @ Ardmore B&B.

It was a real pleasure hosting you in our home & we both enjoyed the good conversations & laughs ! I am glad you enjoyed the peace & serenity of Ardmore & our home. We wish you all the best for the future & look forward to welcoming you back !!

Many thanks

There are newer reviews for Ardmore Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My family and I are living in Dublin for the summer, and recently stayed in the Ardmore B&B for a quiet weekend getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city.

We could not have been more delighted with the Ardmore B&B. It seems like a fairly new place, as there do not seem to be many reviews on any of the typical sites, but don't let that make you nervous - this is well worth a visit.

Patricia and John, the hosts, were extremely welcoming, even before we arrived (Patricia reached out to us to make sure that we were fine for our visit). She greeted us upon our arrival, and both she and Paul took great care of us while we were there. It felt very much like spending time in the family home - except without any expectation that we'd help with the chores. :-)

Our room was lovely, plenty spacious for the three of us, and the bathroom was wonderful, bright, and spacious (I've stayed in plenty of other places where it seemed more like an afterthought). Their breakfast offering was delightful and delicious too!

Finally, the nearby town of Ardmore is quiet but also well worth a visit. There's at least one great restaurant there, there are nice beaches, and there's a cliff walk of a few miles that is scenic and peaceful.

A+ on all counts; we would return without hesitation, and recommend to others without fail.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AsleepAtTheMeal

Dear AsleepAtTheMeal,

Many thanks for your kind words regarding your stay with us @ Ardmore B&B.

We really appreciate all the positive points you highlighted during your stay it makes it all our work very worth while knowing that our guests have left happy. We look forward to seeing you all again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I stayed in the double room with a friend just few days ago, for 3 nights. Paul and Patricia exceeded all expectations as hosts. We felt like we were staying with friends and would recommend this place to all. The rooms are exceptionally clean and welcoming. The breakfasts were delicious and the company of our hosts was the icing on the cake. The jacuzzi tub was the perfect way to relax after a long day of exploring the area. Overall, one of the best places I ever stayed at. Two thumbs up.

For some reason this site checked off "excellent" for the swimming pool and fitness centre, which are not available at the property... And it's not allowing me to remove it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Neska74
Paul C, Owner at Ardmore Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Neska74,

Many thanks for your kind words regarding your stay with us @ Ardmore B&B.

It was an absolute pleasure to host both of you here and we hope the rest of your trip around Ireland was fantastic, ye certainly got the great weather !!

Wishing you both all the best & hope to see ye again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I was searching on the web for the right place to stay in Ardmore and i came across this b&b's website, and boy am I glad I chose it!! It exceeded all of my expectations. I booked the superior twin/double room complete with the largest jacuzzi bath I have seen yet, it even had mood lights and complementary bubble bath.

I was really impressed with the modern decor and the cleanliness was of a very high standard. The young hosts Paul and Trish were both very welcoming and informative and nothing was too much trouble. I also must mention the food and service provided to us both, outstanding quality and we both left very satisfied. I wound definitely highly recommend and will return in the near future.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Moonlight83
Paul C, Owner at Ardmore Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Moonlight83,

It was a joy to read your kind words regarding your stay @ Ardmore B & B. We are glad you both enjoyed the spacious and lavish room we allocated you during your stay, that particular room is much sought after due to the fabulous Jacuzzi bath !
We look forward to welcoming you back to Ardmore B&B should you visit Ardmore again.

Trish & Paul

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We spent our Anniversary evening at the Ardmore B&B. It was a wonderful place in a great location to start our Anniversary trip to Ireland.

Paul made late reservations at White Horses (FAB!) for dinner. He also drove us into town so we could have a bottle of wine and not worry about the driving aspect.

He took the time to show us wonderful walks and must-see locations in the great historic town of Ardmore.

We reserved the jacuzzi room at the B&B. It ranks as one of the best tubs that I have ever soaked in. For couple traveling, I highly recommend this room as it is very large, modern and offers amenities. (You can't go wrong - all rooms have on-suites and were larger then any of the other B&Bs we stayed at in Ireland)

My husband and I look forward to another visit to Ireland and to the Ardmore B&B.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katers34

Dear Katers34,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your stay @ Ardmore B&B, it was an absolute pleasure to host both of you. I hope you had a wonderful and memorable trip to Ireland and we look forward to seeing you and your family again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Stayed here over the weekend. The b&b is beautifully decorated and furnished. It has a lovely garden! The hosts are just so so nice! We were greeted on arrival with lovely coffee and scones and shown too our room!

The bedroom had the worlds most comfortable bed! Super king size!!!!!! Also had an amazing shower and walk in wardrobe and flat screen tv!!

Breakfast was excellent! I had the full Irish and my girlfriend had the chocolate pancake! Both were amazing! We also had scones, granola and yoghurt and there was lots more available!

I really can't recommend this b&b enough! Service and standards higher than any hotel I have stayed in!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Kob22

Dear Kob22

Many thanks for your kind words regarding your stay here with us @ Ardmore B&B. We aim to please our guests and ensure they feel @ home in our home. We hope you enjoyed your weekend in Ardmore and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Trish & Paul

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Just back from spending a night down in Ardmore. Booked into Ardmore B&B by sheer chance and were absolutely charmed by our visit. Arrived to a warm welcome from our young hosts Paul & Patricia who welcomed us warmly into their home. We were shown to an extremely spacious Bedroom which was extremely luxurious complete with a Jacuzzi Bath & Shower. We were invited to have afternoon tea & cake on arrival. Following morning a lovely Breakfast awaited with a variety of choices both cold and cooked. We were so impressed with the warmth of our welcome and would definitely recommend it .

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tillytomcork
Paul C, Owner at Ardmore Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Tillytomcork,

Many thanks for your kind words, it was a pleasure to host you both in our B&B and we look forward to meeting you again on your next visit to Ardmore !

Paul & Trish

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ardmore
Cliff House Hotel
Park Hotel & Leisure Centre
Walter Raleigh Hotel
Walter Raleigh Hotel
#1 of 7 in Youghal

Been to Ardmore Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!