“Huge Portions”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: info@mrwongs.ie & 044 93 44778
“Huge Portions”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Ate here when we stayed at the Mullingar Park Hotel, really enjoyed the Food and service. We went in early, but even when it got busy the service never changed. Food was excellent and big portions, really enjoyed the whole dinner and lovely atmosphere in the restaurant

Visited October 2013

Mullingar, Ireland
“Best Chinese Buffet ever”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Mr Wongs does the best Chinese food buffet I have ever had. Huge array of approx. a dozen starters and main courses freshly cooked with sauce of your choice. All hot food is fresh and hot and yummy and is cooked and served up immediately, great for kids they can just have lots of what they like!

• Visited March 2014
westmeath
“fab”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

stopped in here for a quick bite with the hubbi and kids. Have to say i was very impressed. The restaurant was quite when we got there so we were really spoilt with the service. The boys had 2 kiddies menu and we had the early bird. The presentation was great and the food was really hot and tasty. Will defo be back.

• Visited February 2014
Mullingar, Ireland
“Chipped a tooth. Never again! ”
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

I went in here with my friend and we both got takeaway. Ordered the spring rolls, and when I was eating them I bit into something hard and when I removed the food from my mouth I realised it was a small stone!

I immediately brought back the food to the counter and I'll never forget how rude the man was. He just have been angry I interrupted him from picking his nose and looking at his phone, but he laughed at me and the place was full of customers. He brought the food into the kitchen and when I asked for the stone back he said he through it in the bin and said I was crazy if I thought he would root through the bin for it.

I told him I chipped my tooth, and he said there would be no need to see a dentist, and offered my €2.50 back.

I then asked to speak to a manager and he said it wouldn't be possible, so I left my details with assurances he would call me back- needless to say he didn't.

I rang back the following day and despite me leaving my contact details the manager didn't know anything about it! He said he would call me back with a solution but I never heard anything since.

To top it off I would never recommend eating at this establishment again, it's a vile place.

3 Thank Kaleidoscope12
ireland
“great value lunch”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

great for lunch Thursday/Sunday, plenty of choice from buffet, very fresh, and main is cooked
at hot counter with your choice of meats and veg, choice of sauce.. in front of you in about
3 minutes... you would find it hard to beat for value... the atmosphere is like all Chinese restaurants is a bit lacking, staff standing around waiting to take dishes of tables as you finish,
or like statues when they waiting to pounce... but have to say that it is very clean , in a paper table cloth kind of way... have eating there many times, and will of course be returning

• Visited October 2013