“Great place - very helpful friendly staff”
Review of Juicezone

Juicezone
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Mullingar
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I have visited Juicezone a number of times and i have always found the staff extremely friendly and helpful (especially when I can't decide which juice to have).
The wraps are delicious (it is the only place where I will happily order lettuce and salads in my wraps as they heat the non-salad fillings separately then put them into the wraps along with the salads so the lettuce doesn't go all soggy)

Staff always seem to remember regulars and know what they like to order.

Great place - I'd highly recommend it :)

8  Thank Helena0

Reviewed 9 July 2014

we were staying in the annebrook hotel last Friday night , had a fantastic night but maybe overdid it on the alcohol. Saturday morning we asked our waitress to recommend somewhere for a hangover smoothie/ juice "Juicezone on Castle Street, you wont beat it" and she was dead right. i had a carrot orange and ginger juice and himself had a mango smoothie. Both were delicious and refreshing. The guy behind the counter was very friendly and what i found even more refreshing was when i went to pay i didn't have cash on me, it didn't knock a fonk out out him, he just said sure drop it into me some other time when you are passing. i just thought in this day and age especially when i am a stranger to him and the town, such levels of trust are nearly non existant. i went to an atm around the corner and returned with the money. Very comfortable and friendly place overall.

5  Thank 404Sharon_P
Juice Z, Owner at Juicezone, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Hey Sharon, Great to hear about your experience in Juicezone (hopefully your hangover cleared!) The staff in the Annebrook Hotel are lovely people and it was very nice of them to recommend our shop to you. Next time you are up from Cork, hopefully you'll pop in again to see us.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I was waiting for my wife who was getting her hair done in the nearby hairdressers and i called in to Juicezone for a sandwich. i sat at the window and the place was packed, was very impressed with even though how busy they were everyone was greeted as if they were a regular. There was such a mix of people from young and old, professionals in for their "usual" alongside students in for smoothies and paninis. everybody served with efficiency.
I myself had the club sandwich which i cant praise highly enough. . . very tasty and filling along with a delicious smoothie.
Lovely place to people watch from the big window. will definitely be back

6  Thank tommyt1990
Juice Z, Owner at Juicezone, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Thank you Tommy for taking the time to review our shop. Im delighted you enjoyed your experience with us, we try to make everyone young and old feel comfortable and appreciated, The window is great for people watching and is yours to use anytime you want

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Love the casual nature of this place. Super service with a smile & you always get the feeling that you are appreciated as a regular customer even though I dont call in as often as I would like to. Paninni's & wraps are the tastiest in town. Great coffee & smoothies. What more could you want???

7  Thank gargal
Juice Z, Owner at Juicezone, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Thank you Gargal, it is always great to see familiar faces returning to our shop. Lovely comments about staff and food are very much appreciated. See you soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I went here during a day in Mullingar and was amazed by lunch food. With a big menu of Wraps, panninis and other which can be personalized for great prices, the place was great.
Great views and nice staff aswell.

5  Thank brianhakes123
Juice Z, Owner at Juicezone, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Thank you very much Brian for your lovely comments. Always great to hear. Hopefully we will see you again soon