“Very nice stay and good food”
Review of Orizont Hotel

Orizont Hotel
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Predeal
Bucharest
“Very nice stay and good food”
Reviewed 16 July 2012

It's a very nice and elegant hotel that deserves it's stars. The room very pretty big, very nice decorated, there was air conditioning and the bed was really comfy. The only downside was it had no balcony and the window couldn't be opened more than 10 cms (safety measures I presume).
The food was very diversified and it tasted good. The cleaning and ironing service was very prompt, I didn't expect to have my clothes back so soon.
The hotel is pretty near to the center of the city and the train station.
I really enjoyed my stay there and I'd go to this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Irina N
Andrei M, Public Relations Manager at Orizont Hotel, responded to this review, 12 July 2015
Dear Irina N,

Many thanks for your recent stay with us and your great feedback. I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review on Tripadvisor, which is certainly helping us to identify any criteria’s that are well appreciated in order to keep and further constantly enhance our services for our guests.
I especially liked very much your kindly words which captures very well our vision for Hotel Orizont Predeal. I also want to thank you for your kind comments about our rooms, our Restaurants and our services.
At the Hotel Orizont Predeal, we aim to give every guest a personal experience and to provide a quality of life that enables our guests to escape their daily duties. What a pleasure to see that we were able to leave such a lasting impression on you.
We appreciate to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. It was a real pleasure to receive such a positive feedback! We will certainly share your comments with our team, who will be further encouraged by your positive comments.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Hotel Orizont Predeal team or me at any time for any inquiries or help you might need.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon. Until then we wish you all the best.

Andrei Marin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Hebrew first
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I was surprised in a very pleasant way by the improvement and the quality of this hotel, due to a very good management. Even the hotel is there from long time a go, in the present the location is completely remodeled, every thing is modern and elegant. I've noticed the professionalism from the reception, to the restaurant, bar and everywhere in the hotel. The location is fantastic, the wiew is fantastic, especially at the superior floors. Every think was ok. This is a place that you can go for both bussiness or for pleasure with the family or with friends. I will try to come back soon in this beautifull, relaxing and peacefull place.

Room Tip: Higher floor have an astonishing wiew.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Turista2011054
Dear Turista2011054,

Many thanks for your stay with us and your great feedback. I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review on Tripadvisor, which is certainly helping us to identify any criteria’s that are well appreciated in order to keep and further constantly enhance our services for our guests.
We are happy to read that you enjoyed particularly our location in town. I especially liked very much your kindly words which captures very well our vision for Hotel Orizont Predeal. I also want to thank you for your kind comments about our reception, our Restaurants and our bar.
It is a great pleasure to read that you highly value the location of the hotel distinguished by its interior design and our attentive and personal service culture.

romania
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I have been there many times. It is great, clean and big rooms with a beautiful landscape. The spa zone in clean with a big pool with warm water. It has 2 restaurants , one with romanian food and one with international food. The price for a night is not big for the value of the hotel. In the room price is included the acces in the spa.

• Stayed January 2012
Andrei M, Public Relations Manager at Orizont Hotel, responded to this review, 13 July 2015
Dear diamondkitty,

We are happy to read that you enjoyed particularly our clean and big rooms.
I especially liked very much your kindly words which captures very well our vision for Hotel Orizont Predeal. I also want to thank you for your kind comments about our Restaurants, our SPA and our prices.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

We have enjoyed our stay in this newly renovated hotel with excellent Spa, fitness, pool facilities. Breakfast is also one of the good points worth mentioning.
The only downside is the extra charge on parking.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Andreius
Dear Andreius,

We are happy to read that you enjoyed particularly our renovated hotel.
I especially liked very much your kindly words which captures very well our vision for Hotel Orizont Predeal. I also want to thank you for your kind comments about our breakfast and our SPA.

Iasi
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I've stayed at the Orizont Hotel in several occasions, both for pleasure and business. It was a great experience every time. The hotel is located away from Predeal's main street and the heavy traffic (trucks and the rail station nearby), on a plateau near the forest, offering a great panorama of the mountains (make sure to ask for a proper room, NOT with a view at the parking lot). It has anything you'd expect from a 4 star hotel (the pool is rather small, though) and the staff is really nice. Definitely worth returning!

• Stayed February 2012
Dear Andy C,

I especially liked very much your kindly words which captures very well our vision for Hotel Orizont Predeal and showed that we are perfect choice for leisure or business events.
Furthermore, we are delighted that you find relaxation in our room. We really appreciate that you took the time to express your experience in such a detailed way and are delighted to read that you admire the location in town so highly.
It was a great pleasure to host you and we are proud that we were able to make a difference.

Bucuresti
Reviewed 28 November 2011

We stayed in this hotel one weekend(november); rooms are spacious and clean, everything is new and arranged by a designer, the staff is nice,and swimming pool and spa area is magnific.A little problem is at the restaurant where the food is not too good.Breakfast is pretty bad, the food has no taste.However the hotel presents excellent location, cleanliness and service.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear InspectorBucuresti,

We are delighted to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. I also want to thank you for your kind comments about our rooms, our staff and our SPA.
We really appreciate that you took the time to express your experience in such a detailed way and are delighted to read that you admire the performance of our team so highly.
Please be assured that I will forward your encouraging words to the entire team, since I am sure it will be motivating to continue our efforts into the same direction.
We are disappointed to read that we failed to meet your expectations in some aspects and sincerely regret that the latest performance in the hotel was not what you usually expect. Let me assure you that we have thoroughly discussed the critical aspects as the unreliable food at breakfast or at restaurants with the employees and supervisors concerned in order to prevent similar future occurrences and to ensure a consistent level of service.
Our goal is to deliver high-quality hospitality to every guest on every stay, starting from your arrival at the hotel until departure. I am truly sorry we did not meet your expectations on this occasion.
Concerning our breakfast offer you can see in the vast majority of guest reviews that it is anything else than the "ordinary" hotel breakfast - we always try to offer the best possible product and service.
We understand your disappointment and frustration, but hope to be given the chance to demonstrate our dedication to a personal and guest-oriented service culture, for which we are known for. Your feedback with regard to our facilities and services is extremely important to us and allows us to continually monitor and improve our services.
I really hope that we can win back your trust in us and look forward to your upcoming stay.
Thank you once again for your feedback and we wish you a great summer ahead. We would of course be very grateful if you could give us another chance to demonstrate that your experience has been an exception and not our usual standard. If I personally can be of assistance to you, please feel free to let me know at any time. It would be a pleasure to have you as our guest again one day.

Reviewed 19 September 2011

We stayed there in september, 2011, for only one night, but everything was perfect. The services were great, the pool/jacuzzi/spa was awesome, relaxing after a whole day of walking, and the beds comfortable and cozy.
The breakfast was totally delicious with plenty of food and also various.
The location was great, close to center of Predeal city, with a nice view of the mountains.

A great place to stay!

A few cons:
No places for nonsmokers / kinda noisy room doors / no chairs-tables on the balcony.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors have a greater view of surroundings.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Bogdan V
Dear Bbcversus,

We are happy to read that you enjoyed particularly our breakfast. Furthermore, we are delighted that you find relaxation in our room.
It is very gratifying to read that you enjoyed our hotel’s SPA and large rooms with comfortable bed.
We really appreciate that you took the time to express your experience in such a detailed way and are delighted to read that you admire the location so highly.

Andrei Marin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Predeal
Predeal Comfort Suites
#1 of 27 in Sinaia
Hotel Carpati
Hotel Carpati
#3 of 15 in Predeal

Been to Orizont Hotel? Share your experiences!