- personnel at the reception highly unqualified; there was a mess with our reservations: we booked 3 rooms, they had 4; we booked twin rooms, they only had doubles, etc :(
- small rooms, small bathrooms, both with old furniture
- really small TV (CRT !!!)
- parking is a joke
- only has one (small) elevator; a disaster in the morning rush-hour, with breakfast, etc.
- inconveniently placed, if you are in Predeal for skiing: the hotel is on the top of a hill, on the opposite side from the ski-slopes, with no public transportation at all. If you want to ski, you need a car, or you need to walk a very long way (aprox 3 km) - mind that this means going up-hill back to the hotel, at the end of the day, after skiing...
- ok, the hotel is somewhere between 2 and 3 stars, but the price is more than decent for what it offers
- very clean, everywhere: the room, the bathroom, the restaurant
- good breakfast
- all rooms have balconies, and the view is just great !!!
- no problems with the heating during winter; room was very confortable
Worth the money...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, bedfinder AG, Stayforlong S.L. and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Belvedere Predeal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.