“An aristocratic boutique hotel in the royal city of Sinaia”
Review of Ioana Hotel

Ioana Hotel
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Sinaia
Bucharest, Romania
“An aristocratic boutique hotel in the royal city of Sinaia”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Classy atmosphere, elegant lounge, charming forest view. Concept design rooms, among which quite spectacular suites/or romantic room(!!). Great spa, too. A hotel which compliments King Carol's project, to make of Sinaia the mountain correspondent of Monte Carlo's life style. It is our preferred hotel in Romania, we are there regularly.
For "les plaisirists" to enjoy!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank oana t
Ioana H, Director of Sales at Ioana Hotel, responded to this review, 14 August 2013
Dear Oana,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review on tripadvisor, which is certainly helping us to identify any criteria’s that are well appreciated in order to keep and further constantly enhance our services for our guests
I especially liked very much your title which actually”captures very well our vision for life style hotel. and showed that we are perfect choice for leisure actvity but also business. I also want to thank you for your kind comments about our hotel ,our facilities,rooms and also Spa area.I am looking forward to welcome you and your family back to the “Ioana Hotels ” and please do not hesitate to contact our Ioana Hotel team or me at any time for any inquiries or help you might need.

Cristi Ciobanu

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Korean first
bucuresti
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We spent more than 2 weeks in this lovely place. Everything was great! Place, quiet atmosphere, hospitality of hotel staff, restaurant. I would highly recommend to everybody with and without kids, single travelers, honeymoon couples, group of friends. I liked the location of the hotel in the forest, the rooms werw excellent, best food, everything was excellent.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Ioana H, Director of Sales at Ioana Hotel, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
Dear maniu I
I especially liked very much your kindly words which captures very well our vision for life style hotel. and showed that we are perfect choice for leisure actvity but also business. I also want to thank you for your kind comments about our hotel ,our staff quality dishes .I am looking forward to welcome you and your family back to the “Ioana Hotels ” and please do not hesitate to contact our Ioana Hotel team or me at any time for any inquiries or help you might need.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

We are regulars at this lovely boutique hotel. I spent some very nice winter or summer with children or friends, I highly recommend this hotel
we feel at home. Services are very good and the area is gorgeous. Congratulations for what you do. Success.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Ioana H, Director of Sales at Ioana Hotel, responded to this review, 10 August 2013
Dear DMM 891
Good Morning,
I especially liked very much your title which actually”captures very well our vision for life style hotel. and showed that we are perfect choice for leisure actvity but also business. I also want to thank you for your kind comments about our hotel ,our staff quality dishes .I am looking forward to welcome you and your family back to the “Ioana Hotels ” and please do not hesitate to contact our Ioana Hotel team or me at any time for any inquiries or help you might need.

Pitesti, Romania
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This is probably the best hotel in Romania. Rooms are very large and clean, the staff were very helpful.
We liked very much this hotel: the food, the rooms, the restaurant, everithing was excellent!
I have been here many times, and every time we had a wonderful.
Thank you, Ioana Hotels, for all vacations spent here!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Ioana H, Director of Sales at Ioana Hotel, responded to this review, 9 August 2013
Dear Actrapi.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I spent a wonderful time in this hotel last year with my family and I decided to go again.
Surprisingly for a Romanian hotel, last weekend I found it in the perfect condition, well maintained, clean, and careful designed. We spend a lot of time in the lobby bar and in the hotel’s restaurant.
The Jamaican night from the Forest restaurant was amazing and the staff was well dressed and prepared for a happy night.
The food was very tasteful and the staff was always smiling, treating us like a part of a family. I really enjoyed it!!!
One more thing, they have a dedicated place for kids, with toys and a lot of wii games. My little boys were very happy during the Jamaican party!!!!
Highly recommended
Alin

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dear Alin

Good Afternoon,

I especially liked very much your title which"Amazing 5 stars hotel" actuallycaptures very well our vision for life style hotel. and showed that we are perfect choice for leisure actvity but also business. I also want to thank you for your kind comments about our hotel ,our staff quality dishes .I am looking forward to welcome you and your family back to the “Ioana Hotels ” and please do not hesitate to contact our Ioana Hotel team or me at any time for any inquiries or help you might need.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

This is the second time we stayed in this hotel. The service was great and the room amazing. We also recommend the restaurant with great food and great live music. All decoration in this hotel are beautiful and the spa is even exquisite. We also liked the general romantic mood of this hotel. We will come back.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Ploiesti, Romania
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Excellent location, friendly welcome, comfortable and spacious rooms, helpful staff. Forest restaurant – absolutely delightful, varied and tasty menu. Very clean, I highly recommend it. Really and truly 5 stars

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sinaia
Hotel International Sinaia
#7 of 27 in Sinaia
Kronwell Hotel
Kronwell Hotel
#1 of 56 in Brasov

Been to Ioana Hotel? Share your experiences!