I spent 1 night at Hospedaje Lisboa during my trip to Nothern Africa. I got a good promo - 20Eu/night for a single occupancy in DBL.
- Location is good, in the center, 7 min walk from the bus terminal and 20 min walk to the port. There are many restaurants nearby.
- Free fast Wi-Fi.
- En-suite facilities in the room.
- Great owner, he's very friendly, polite, effective, ready to help, speaks very good English.
- You need to get a room not facing to the main street. On the ground floor there's a sport bar. It can be noisy - because of that I changed the first room.
- Sometimes you hear the noise from the neighbors.
- You have to pay in cash.
- Good option for a short stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Lisboa Hostal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.