We spent four days at Hostal Colon that it happened to be during the local Feria. The rapport price/quality was excellent. The hotel is clean and located in the city center, on the main street of downtown area, close to everything. The room was large, equipped with everything you need (including fridge, hairdryer, TV, internet). We even had a small terrace in addition to the balcony as our room was on the top floor. The furniture is old, but fits well with the style of the building and area. The staff was very friendly and I want to especially mention Maria Teresa from reception desk. She has a good command of English, is funny, helpful, always smiling, and knowledgeable about the tourist attractions of the area. We strongly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Colon is divided into two parts, one part more modern and renovated rooms with en-suite bathroom, heating, air conditioning, flat TV, safe, dvd, telephone in the bedroom and elsewhere rooms with shared bath, plus old and with very cheap prices for backpackers and guests who prefer to stay and spend little dormir.Nos found the city center, on the main avenue in the historic and commercial center of Antequera. We have private pay garage near the Inn. Free Pet. Free cot on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hospederia Colon Antequera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospederia Colon Hotel Antequera
- Antequera Hospederia Colon Hotel