My liking for this modern Parador surprised me (I have to admit to being a fan of the historical Paradores). I feel modern architecture can look dated in a couple of decades, but the large room, frosted glazed bathroom, (that made us giggle) and extensive glazing for the view from the restaurant plus the friendly staff, mean I would happilystay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green gardens, white walls, confortable furniture and a refreshing swimming-pool bring life to this Parador which is located near to all the important centres, and is ideal for meetings and relaxation. Antequera, which is set of dolmens, one of the best preserved in the world ,is also a barroque enclave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Parador de Antequera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Antequera Hotel Antequera
- Parador De Hotel Antequera