Stop here at least for one night as the town is interesting and the hotel is superb. The hotel has been refurbished and has the highest standards. Service great, room very big, good pool, restaurant regional but excellent with the most superb views - cost of the room E70 per night. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green gardens, white walls, confortable furniture and a refreshing swimming-pool bring life to this Parador which is located near to all the important centres, and is ideal for meetings and relaxation. Antequera, which is set of dolmens, one of the best preserved in the world ,is also a barroque enclave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Parador de Antequera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Antequera Hotel Antequera
- Parador De Hotel Antequera