The Casa de Carmona is an ideal place to enjoy quiet days and get lost in architecture and history. Very relaxed atmosphere, feel like at home, do not expect a hotel with full services. Enjoy the antique and unique interiors, the foods, the air, the people. Cannot find another place like this anywhere. Enjoy wines and good food, read books in solitude, all in a special way. Proprietors are so friendly and helpful and give the place a personal touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic centre of Carmona– a remarkably beautiful white village just 30 km East of Seville – stands the Casa de Carmona, a splendid XVIth century renaissance palace with 33 charming bedrooms. At the Casa de Carmona you will enjoy lush courtyards and living rooms, fine art and antiques, a fresh market cuisine, and the help of a knowing and well-mannered service – in sum, the palatial life of an aristocratic family. Since its opening in 1991, the Casa de Carmona has been celebrated by its guests and by the press. The Casa de Carmona is family-lived and run and offers affordable rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Palacio de Carmona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Palacio Casa De Carmona Hotel Carmona
- Casa De Carmona
- Casa Palacio De Hotel Carmona
- Casa Palacio De Carmona Spain - Province Of Seville