Recently booked the MR through an owner rental website.My wife and I and my two smallies were more than satisfied with this apartment ,As is stated , it has all the mod cons which make a good holiday, a great holiday ,The area itself (los boliches) is quiet and is not a place for the rowdy or raucous .The pool area is fine except for the absence of a shallow end which the kids could feel more comfortable with.The aparthotel itself is mainly populated by Finns who to my mind are very aloof and keep themselves to themselves.The area is well served by a mercodana and a cortes ingles supermarket within 5 mins from hotel ,Also at the end of the hill is the renfe train which we used daily to criss cross the costa towns .A word of thanks also to the lady with the lovely bright eyes on reception who helped with my on line booking on our last night.
So in conclusion ,A lovely hotel supported by a train station within walking distance ,A nice little restaurant bar run by the two antonios which by the way should be supported more by the residents of the hotel.A very comfy apartment which I could not fault.Many thanks to David and Debbie for allowing us the use of 104,We will be seeing you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterráneo Real offers beautiful and luxury one and two bedrooms apartments, including seven penthouses with splendid large terraces. As you can see and experience our apartments are built with high quality, fully equipped, and fitted with the latest technology. Mediterráneo Real Apartments is situated in the picturesque fishing village "Los Boliches", in the famous seaside resort of Fuengirola. While staying at Mediterraneo Real, all you need is one step away from your door. Fuengirola is one of the most popular seaside resorts of the Costa del Sol, due to its central location between known towns such as Marbella, Mijas and Benalmádena and only 15 km from the airport of Malaga, its warm climate and wide variety of activities and entertainment for the whole family. Fuengirola also has more than 8 km golden sandy beach along the crystal clear blue Mediterranean Sea and a lively boulevard, famous for his Chiringuitos (beach restaurants) and fish skewers of the barbeque. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterraneo Real Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterraneo Real Aparthotel Hotel Fuengirola
- Mediterraneo Real Aparthotel Fuengirola, Costa Del Sol