We booked this for a long weekend, never having been to the Costa Del Sol before. We were very impressed with the apartment, all "mod Cons" and spotless. The supermarket facing had everything we needed and was so handy.
The whole area of Fuengriola is pretty dated, we travelled into Toremelinos and that also looks like it was left behind in the 70s, it is a pity really because the weather was amazing. The beach was was clean but the sun loungers we paid €8 for where heavily stained, so take your own towel with you, I had to buy one in the shop opposite but not a problem at only €3 to shield your skin from other people's deposits !!!! Yewwww
The food in the beach bar was no better than "average" but can recommend the freshly squeezed Orange mmmmmm.
Don't expect uninterrupted peace while bathing...... The African sellers/hair braiders give you NO Peace at all.... Every couple of minutes you hear "Nearly real Prada Lady", "PROPPA fake Ray Banns sir" .... Funny but annoying....
The aparthotel was the Costa Del Sols saving grace for us. Wifi was touch and go at times. The Air Con was the best we have ever had and was a welcome "friend" in the soaring heat. We found all the staff we met extremely helpful and pleasant.
Ask for a high floor, pool facing for the afternoon sun, they fulfilled our request with no problem.
Will not be returning to the area again, but would have NO problem recommending this accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterráneo Real offers beautiful and luxury one and two bedrooms apartments, including seven penthouses with splendid large terraces. As you can see and experience our apartments are built with high quality, fully equipped, and fitted with the latest technology. Mediterráneo Real Apartments is situated in the picturesque fishing village "Los Boliches", in the famous seaside resort of Fuengirola. While staying at Mediterraneo Real, all you need is one step away from your door. Fuengirola is one of the most popular seaside resorts of the Costa del Sol, due to its central location between known towns such as Marbella, Mijas and Benalmádena and only 15 km from the airport of Malaga, its warm climate and wide variety of activities and entertainment for the whole family. Fuengirola also has more than 8 km golden sandy beach along the crystal clear blue Mediterranean Sea and a lively boulevard, famous for his Chiringuitos (beach restaurants) and fish skewers of the barbeque. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mediterraneo Real Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterraneo Real Aparthotel Hotel Fuengirola
- Mediterraneo Real Aparthotel Fuengirola, Costa Del Sol