“Never fails to deliver”

Ranked #1 of 1,160 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Price range: US$23 - US$46
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: If you come to savour and enjoy the cuisine and service of Palangreros, we will give you a warm welcome and great hospitality along with our Palangreros family experience. Since 1988 and with almost 30 years entertaining our clients in Fuengirola, Antonio Gomez runs the restaurant ensuring our clients leave Palangreros highly satisfied following their every visit. Our restaurant offers mediterranean cuisine with a traditional menu line. Quality ingredients seasoned with an exquisite family treatment. The aim is to use seasonal products to satisfy the diner at all times. We also have special dishes for celiacs so they can enjoy our food and service. Reserve now!
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Always visit here when in Fuengirola, always book well in advance as a small and very popular restaurant. Service is always impeccable, food excellent and nice calm dining experience. Antonio even had to spend the evening in the kitchen one night we were there while one of the chefs was on holiday and proved not just excellent at front of house! We will be back next year without fail.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,530)

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Nice food and wine, worth a visit. The hot rolls and garlic butter was delicious, service was prompt, book in advance.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This is our third visit and yet again the food, service and experience didn’t disappoint. You so have to book, but that is no issue at all. We will be back!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

What an excellent Restaurant this is, however booking in advance is essential as it is quite small & very popular. I visited on a Friday lunchtime with my sister whilst on holiday - we had the 3 course set menu for 20 Euros - the food was delicious & nicely presented & the service was impeccable - we had hoped to visit again on the last evening of our holiday but they are fully booked in the evenings now until July. Can highly recommend the grilled sea bass - superb!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I never leave TripAdvisor reviews, but I feel the need to warn people who live in this century after my brief interaction with the staff here. I arrived right when they opened as a solo Asian diner, not expecting a table but wanting to check just in case they had any last minute cancellations. A woman came over to greet me, clearly reluctantly, and when I politely asked her if they had a table for one (in Spanish), she repeated my question in disbelief, then exchanged a nasty look with a man standing in the back of the restaurant. He immediately shook his head and said no without even glancing at the reservation book. The whole exchange left an extremely bad taste in my mouth - I don’t know if it was because of my race, because I was alone, or because I was wearing shorts and a tank top, but I have a feeling they wouldn’t have treated an old white couple with so much disdain. Strong pass on this one.

Antonio G, Propietario at Restaurante Palangreros, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Accusing us of racists for not having a table for you is something very serious, I do not know how TripAdvisor can publish something like that.