“a wonerfkul indian experience”
Review of Aruna's Mira India - CLOSED

Aruna's Mira India
Price range: US$13 - US$46
Cuisines: Indian, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Aruna's Mira India is located on the beach road close to the Sohail Castillo. The nearest street to the restaurant is Calle Heroes de Baler. The mosque is also located behind the restaurant. There is seating inside and outside on an open terrace with stunning sea views. Every Saturday night we hold 'The Aruna's Indian Experience' where you can wear our saris, have a traditional indian meal served on a 'thali' and dance to Bollywood music. A very enjoyable experience!! Booking is advisable for Saturday nights.
Reviewed 31 May 2014

A warm welcome and delicious food on our first visit led us to return to celebrate our friends wedding. We had a fabulous evening gorgeous food traditional dress and dancing lots of extra touches made this such a special night for the whole group. Thank you so much to Aruna and her lovely team xx

1  Thank Lynne G
ArunaShaw, Owner at Aruna's Mira India, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for your kind review of our restaurant. It was lovely to meet you on the first night and a real pleasure to welcome you back for the Aruna's Indian Experience two days later. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best wishes from Aruna and the staff.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Aruna, we really enjoyed your dishes, they were perfectly spiced and very tasty.
We had great difficulties waddling back up the hill to our apartment, be assured that we'll be back - If only to check your success with the dosahs!
Hope you succeed in what you are planning for,
Best of luck,
Vicky and Rainer

Thank you for your kind review. It always gives us great pleasure to find our customers go away happy. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best wishes from Aruna and the staff.

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Would really recommand this place.
Do not really like Indian food most of the time.
Very fine cuisine. Great restaurant.
Loved the vegi menu!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your kind review of our restaurant. Our future customers appreciate your review and helps us to succeed in business. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best wishes from Aruna and the staff.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We had been in Fuengirola for a few days before we found a restaurant where I could get a decent meal! I have been to India myself, and curry is my favourite food, so. I was thrilled to find this restaurant, and we visited for my birthday treat. There is a great selection, some diddternt options to the traditional, English curry house, and you can also choose the strength of your curry. The owner, Aruna, was charming,very friendly and knowledgable, she also gave me a delicious, rose flavoured ice cream on discovering it was my birthday (and played the happy birthday song in English and Spanish over the speakers). The wine was very drinkable, and we really enjoyed our meal.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our restaurant. We are pleased to have been able to cater for your vegetarian diet and that you enjoyed it too. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best wishes from Aruna and the staff.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I went with my boyfriend to this restaurant twice and even though we are living in Seville, during a long weekend we took a small road trip and I insisted on going to eat at this restaurant! I haven't been to India myself but the food tastes very good to me, you can choose your level of spiciness and the service is impeccable. Aruna helped us both times that we have been and she was very attentive and friendly.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our restaurant. Your reviews help us to suceed in business. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best wishes from Aruna and the staff