“Lovely Restaurant, authentic food. Yummy”

Restaurante Pizzeria la Pergola
Ranked #71 of 961 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Good for: Romantic, Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Essex U.K.
“Lovely Restaurant, authentic food. Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

This restaurant is tucked away down one of the many narrow streets off the seafront of Fuengirola. It is always packed, so I suggest you book, or take a chance. The restaurant has a varied menu - from Pizza, Pasta, Meat, Salads, its quaint inside, Has lots of Empty Chianti Bottles hanging around the walls & ceiling. The waiters are all helpful and very nice. They will also change the menu to your liking if you ask. On this ocassion I had a Tropical Salad with all sorts of fruit and salad mixed with soft cheese slices. I asked if I could have a nice portion of king prawns on top... and Hey Ho the dish arrived just as I expected. Plus the sauce to go with the prawns. I had this dish three times while on my vacation this Christmas. My partner tried Pizza, Lasagna and Cannelloni and was happy with each. I would recommend this restaurant, its a place where you can have a romantic evening, or share a nice table with friends. Some locals just came in for a Pizza and a couple of bottles of wine. A very friendly restaurant.

• Visited December 2013

Malaga, Spain
“ Family meal”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Dont bother booking this restaurant took the trouble to book Thursday am for Saturday night after arriving on time was refused because they were fully booked and had no booking down for us . Very disappointing.

London, United Kingdom
“Charming, friendly and wonderful food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

I have been coming to this restaurant since I was a very young child. Now 26 years later I still go, every summer without fail. You won't believe the prices, it is so cheap. Great choice of pizza and pasta all homemade on the premises. Great waiters, service is perfect. Family friendly too. You definitely have to book as it is packed every night. I have brought many a friend here and no one has ever been disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Another great meal in our favourite Italian in Fuengirola!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

We always know we will have a great meal in La Pergola. Tonight ,3 of us shared garlic bread starter with hot chilli oil. Spaghetti bolognaise, amazing tropical salad with added prawns and delicious steak with pepper sauce. Clean plates all round and no room for dessert . A bottle of lovely dry Italian wine recommended by the owner and good strong Americano coffee. Our taxi picked us up right at the door 5 minutes after the restaurant ordered it for us.Very reasonably priced and delicious food.

• Visited October 2013
“One of my favourite Italians”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Busy, buzzy, friendly. Good. Food service and welcome.. Inexpensive little gem near the post office. Recommended!!

• Visited September 2013