“Tired decor and overated food.”

Restaurante Pizzeria la Pergola
Ranked #69 of 1,003 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Tired decor and overated food.”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stopped going to this restaurant ten years ago due to it's decline in food quality, it has now deteriorated further. The food is very average and overpriced (I.V.A.is added to the bill total this is illegal in Spain) the seating horrendous and the décor dreadful. Avoid at all costs!!!!.

• Visited March 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Really nice pizza, but not so nice lasagne”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Pizzeria la Pergola is ok place, pizza was superb, pasta and Lasagne... well I didn´t like it, service was really professional and wine was a bit expensive for me. I think you can find better italian in fuengirola, for example Ramazzotti.

• Visited January 2014
Limerick, Ireland
“Always top class food!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

We have eaten in this restaurant many times over the past 10 yrs and have always been served top quality food at very affordable prices and that's something I can't say about any other restaurant. This time there were 9 of us eating together and we happened to chat about how consistent the food is here.
Paco the main waiter is a thorough professional and I take my hat off to all the staff at La Pergola. It is tight for space but so what it's all about the food in my opinion.
The tropical salad is delicious, the onion soup is the best I have ever tasted, the pizzas are proper thin based and delicious and the steak Pizziola is to die for.
We can't wait to go back again and again and again!

1 Thank Youngy61
Essex U.K.
“Lovely Restaurant, authentic food. Yummy”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

This restaurant is tucked away down one of the many narrow streets off the seafront of Fuengirola. It is always packed, so I suggest you book, or take a chance. The restaurant has a varied menu - from Pizza, Pasta, Meat, Salads, its quaint inside, Has lots of Empty Chianti Bottles hanging around the walls & ceiling. The waiters are all helpful and very nice. They will also change the menu to your liking if you ask. On this ocassion I had a Tropical Salad with all sorts of fruit and salad mixed with soft cheese slices. I asked if I could have a nice portion of king prawns on top... and Hey Ho the dish arrived just as I expected. Plus the sauce to go with the prawns. I had this dish three times while on my vacation this Christmas. My partner tried Pizza, Lasagna and Cannelloni and was happy with each. I would recommend this restaurant, its a place where you can have a romantic evening, or share a nice table with friends. Some locals just came in for a Pizza and a couple of bottles of wine. A very friendly restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
Malaga, Spain
“ Family meal”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Dont bother booking this restaurant took the trouble to book Thursday am for Saturday night after arriving on time was refused because they were fully booked and had no booking down for us . Very disappointing.