“best bar in torreblanca”
Review of Wessex Bar

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
plymouth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best bar in torreblanca”
Reviewed 7 May 2012

dont ever walk past the wessex if you want an excelllent meal and at very good prices also the staff are so warm and welcoming been going for some years now and wouldnt not where to go if they werent there

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank christine r

Oslo, Norway
“This beautiful gem, worth a visit.”
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I went in there with no expectations what so ever.. here is my review..
(I must excuse my English, I am Norwegian, i hope you can understand me..)

Exterior: First thing i noticed was the atmosphere which was very calm. It was clean, nice and quite .. In Fuengirola that is not always a a obvious thing at the restaurants. The place were very well put and you could feel the love that was put into the walls...It was not smoke and ashtrays at every table, I have nothing against smokers, but i rather not be surrounded by smoke while eating...For me that is a BIG plus..And also, they did not allow the African sellers to bother the guest while eating...which also for me is a BIG plus also...We could eat and drink in peace...First time at any restaurant in Fuengirola..

The service: Sharon (one of the owner)
came to take our order, and really you cant find a more loving, helpful, cheerful, sweet and nice lady..She really make us feel very welcome..Like she said " You are in my home now".., and you really could feel that she loved her job and really made us feel safe and special...She really stole both of our hearts (mine and my companion)..You are one precious lady Sharon..<3

The food: First of all it was very reasonable priced..And of course, you have eaten on other reasonable priced places in Fuengirola, and yes, the food is not always very "reasonable good"..So the expectations was not very high..But oh boy, they smacked all the other places to the ground...The food was superb! The ribs were just amazing ( i get hungry only thinking about it)..So worth trying..Dessert: "Chocolate fudge-cake," same there, it was amazing!! Food-gazm for sure..And as i said to my companion, the best meal in our 11 day-vacation in Fuengirola..He was agreeing..And we had eaten on a lot of places..You could also feel the love and dedication John had put into the meal...Thank you John!

This place stole my heart..So thank you Dear Sharon and John, for letting us experience this..<3 You are both precious!

1 Thank Kuriosa
“Drink dont eat!”
Reviewed 4 May 2012

Good for a drink in the sun but there are better places to eat!

3 Thank Zack777
Fuengirola, Spain
“You have to love this place.”
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Good food here, good location, good service. a very pleasant experience. I have been coming here for over fifteen years, and I have never been disappointed. All of this, and inexpensive too

gibraltar
“humor”
Reviewed 29 April 2012

this place is spotlessly clean small well run establishment serving you with good maners and humor, nothing is too much, the food is fresh and presented by the chefs in a multi star fashion. very professional we rate it highly.the restaurant is closer to torre blanca than fuengirola.

• Visited March 2012