I am writing this in the lobby area of the hotel (free WiFi) while waiting for my wife before we go for a walk along the promenade which is just a stone's throw away.
I must admit I'm a little mystified, if not a bit annoyed, by all the negative reviews this hotel is receiving. It's the middle of October and, as I look around me, the decor is in good condition and everywhere is spotlessly clean. Far from "looking tired" and "in need of updating" as other reviewers have stated. Likewise, our room is spotless with comfortable beds. Coffee making facilities are not included so we brought our own travel kettle (not rocket science is it?).
Someone stated that the breakfast was "dreadful". That is total drivel. This is a Spanish hotel, they cater for every nationality and do it very well.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Las Piramides to my friends and we would definitely stay here again. It is situated at the quieter end of Fuengirola away from the myriad of "English Pubs" which suits us fine.
Perhaps those reviewers who can't go a day without a full English breakfast should stay at the other end or, better still, Blackpool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO HOTEL PIRAMIDES Situated just 25 minutes away from Malaga Airport in the heart of the Costa del Sol, our hotel has 320 comfortable rooms and excellent services on the Fuengirola beachfront. The establishment is on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea, next to the beach promenade and near the town's commercial centre. The centre of Fuengirola is just 500 metres away. The hotel is formed by two buildings, each with ten floors and our facilities include a heated swimming pool completely free for our clients, and a gymnasium with a jacuzzi, sauna, weights room and massage area. Our rooms are bright and spacious, and the majority offer fantastic sea views. Our location offers you 320 days of sun a year and all of the attractions of the Costa del Sol arewithin reach, including 52 golf courses, several marinas, a range of beaches and Andalusia's historic cities. YOUR HOTEL IN FUENGIROLA Hotel Las Piramides has everything necessary to guarantee our guests a pleasant stay and offer a unique experience in a destination with a range of leisure options and activities Room features: balcony, sea views, TV with satellite channels, telephone, safety deposit box, air conditioning/heating, desk, shower, bathtub, hair dryer, free toiletries, mini-bar. STUNNING VIEWS Located by the sea, this hotel has an excellent location near Malaga Airport. It also has a wide range of services: excellent cuisine, free WiFi in the hotel lobby and WiFi available for a fee in rooms, and more. FUNCTION ROOMS Meetings and celebrations The hotel has large, luxurious function rooms that guests can use for a variety of purposes, including reading, card games and work. There is air conditioning throughout the hotel. FUNCTION ROOMS Salon Menfis: Maximum capacity of 500 people. Salon Minimenfis: Maximum capacity of 50 people. AZUL RESTAURANT Guests are informed that long trousers must be worn at dinner. Shorts are not permitted. CONVENTION ROOMS - Air conditioning - Podium - Appropriate lighting - Projection equipment - Sound equipment - Full video equipment - Host and secretarial service on request - Possibility of simultaneous interpretation - Photocopying and fax service - Conference planning service RESTAURANT Hotel Piramides has several restaurants and function rooms where you can enjoy an intimate dinner or a family meal. Our restaurants are located inside the hotel and by the swimming pool, offering our guests the perfect place for a bite to eat while they enjoy the swimming pool or beach. SERVICE TIMES Breakfast: 7:00-10:00; dinner: 18:30-21:30 in winter and 19:00-22:00 in summer TERRACE BAR Dances and shows with a band every night in summer from 9 pm. POOL RESTAURANT Enjoy your lunch by the swimming pool under a Moorish sunshade. BAR ORANGE A distinguished atmosphere with piano: ideal for a cocktail. Happy hour every evening ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Las Piramides reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Piramides Hotel Fuengirola
- Fuengirola Hotel Piramides
- Piramides Fuengirola
- Piramides Hotel Fuengirola
- Las Piramides Fuengirola
- Hotel Las Piramides Fuengirola, Costa Del Sol