“" Must finish the "on going work before renting...”
The library !
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The library !
And out towards Africa .........a space to dream in.......
Apartment 91. wraps around the beach front and side of the top, ninth floor of the shorter, Ronda 3.
The paddling and swimming pool area, looking towards the sea.
The pool area, where the gardens are totally enclosed, so it's very  safe for children.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lindahosk...
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Worst place I have rented in many years dirty everything in disrepair”
Reviewed 20 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

After spending weeks looking at the hundreds of apartments on offer in Fuengirola settled on Ronda 3 #91. Although it was one of the dearest it had 2 Bathrooms one of the most important things to us as four adults. We always eat out so Bath and sleep are our main concerns. But for the first five days all we had was a temperamental one shower working on and off. Eventually a handyman arrived and discovered the gas canister was empty. Thought that now we will have some hot water for our last few days, but no. Then was told it was the batteries on the pilot light. So again no hot water that morning. Had 2 bathroom working for the last three days.

In the meanwhile there were lots of mossies about, we were told unusually more, and the apartment not having aircon we opened the bedroom windows as it was stifling in the bedrooms, thinking there were fly screens in place, but when we got eaten alive in the night and looked more closely, the screens were only on one side of the windows.

The whole place is in very bad repair, taps that swivel as you touch them, hole in the outside wall, very dirty everywhere (Didnt want to walk on the carpets in the bedrooms). Couldnt open the sliding balcony door, needed too much strength to lift it, so only my husband or brother could open and close that. Had to clean the fans before we could use them as they were crusted with dirt. Some plug sockets not working/hanging from the wall, the list goes on. So much clutter it looks like someone lives there when not rented out.

Not value for money

Liked best: Lovely holiday destination
Liked least: The apartment
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
22 Oct 2016
"Sending this to you before I post it on TripAdvisor.
Under these circumstances I don't think it unreasonable to request a part refund"
And later after some messages back and forth : "So I take it you are happy for me to post my review on TripAdvisor"

These two couples arrived on Wednesday 5th. October, staying until Friday 14th. October 2016.

Having waited some time, as they were somewhat delayed, I met this party of four, as I do all visitors, took them up to the apartment, and gave them the "tour" : explained how the hob worked, showed them the washing machine programs, where the washing liquid and conditioner were kept, explained the ice maker in the fridge, where the gas canister was stored in the kitchen, explained that the water heater fed both bathrooms and the kitchen, and that the water had to run for about half a minute to start, in the main bathroom, as it was furthest away, and to be careful to adjust the temperature before entering the shower, as the hot water was very hot. I asked if they knew how to change a gas bottle, as the one connected would probably run out, before the end of their holiday, indicated that the spare was just outside the apartment door, and told them if they had any difficulty changing it to ring me.

I then showed them the two bedrooms, the bathroom and shower room, the balconies, and where to turn the lights on and off, showed them the basic, tea, coffee, milk sugar, bread, butter, ham, cheese, and jam Cava etc. were in place, along with loo rolls, kitchen rolls, soap, etc. invited them to use anything they needed, wished them
a good holiday, and left.

I got a text on the Saturday, saying they had "many problems" and inviting me round to discuss them. I replied, asking what the problems might be ? The response was that their main problems were the water in the main bathroom and they were being bitten
by mosquitoes.

I replied, the next day being Sunday, and people not working on Sundays, I would send our Maintenance Man around on the Monday, who discovered the gas was indeed coming to an end, thus "flaring" which causes a variation in the temperature of the water.
He reported their main concern was that it was too hot, and showed them how to regulate it, at the tap, and also at the boiler.
I sent the Maintenance Man as I don't think it wise to mess about with Gas Heaters, unless you know exactly what you are doing.

I also sent round three plug-in anti-mosquito machines, and tablets, and a spray, which cost nearly 30.00.euros, ( and which most people buy themselves ) to back up the three anti-mosquito machines already there, the mosquito nets on the windows, and the mosquito nets over the beds, in the twin room.

The Maintenance Man explained that the nets could not be a complete deterrent, if they went out, leaving the doors to the balcony open, to spray the rooms before they went out, and change the tablet in the plug-in machines each evening, and close the doors before going out for the evening.

The mosquito nets are indeed only on one side of the windows ...
the outside. However, they are the same size as the windows.

It's not that this apartment has particular problems with mosquitos, there has been a plague of them, this year, far more than usual, everyone has been bitten, including me, but they are almost entirely avoidable, if you take sensible precautions ... and other than call up some miracle to ban all mosquitos from Los Boliches, I don't really see what else I could do.
Mosquito nets are not mandatory, they are an added extra we provide, but they are not a guarantee ...
people have to take sensible precautions.

I got another text, the following day, saying the water still wasn't right.
I went around myself, as our Maintenance Man had assured me there was nothing wrong with the heater and with new gas connected
I could only think it was either the batteries, which was unlikely, as they had been replaced at the end of August, or someone had been fiddling with the regulator ...
it;s a delicate balance, too little and the water pressure is insufficient to fire the burners, too much, and the water would be too hot, which was what the original problem seemed to be.
I changed the batteries, just in case, ( I tested the ones I removed, when I got home, and as expected, they were fine ) and adjusted the water flow ... Bingo, working perfectly.

The apartment is not in "very bad repair" the kitchen tap does move, slightly, it's a design fault, I have the same tap, it moves slightly too ...
But they both function perfectly. B+Q. are the folk to complain to !

The living room was painted on the 1st. September ... and the rest is going to have it's annual repaint this month ...
it's certainly not dirty, that's just nonsense, although we do get airborne sand from the beach, which is unavoidable, unless you keep all windows and doors firmly shut.

And there are no wires hanging out of walls either ...

If by "so much clutter " they mean lots of books and beach toys, we do make it clear that our apartments are "family holiday homes",
and staying in one is like staying in the holiday home of one of your friends or family ...
I had friends over in Fuengirola, at the same time, and the apartment they rented provided one small hand towel, per person, bedding in only two of the three bedrooms, no salt, pepper, soap, washing up liquid, or washing powder, no bath plug, one loo roll, and one key between four, which only opened the back door to the building, also on the front in Los Boliches.
But it was anonymous, a blank canvas as someone said ...
Maybe that's more the type of property these people would have felt more at home in.

I know how important holidays are to people ...
I also know it's very difficult to get an idea of a place, from a few photos, that's why I always ask if the enquirer has any questions,
in my first response to an enquiry.

I take this all very seriously.
Different people want different things.

This apartment is a big airy three bedroom, converted to two bedrooms, so it's living area is much larger that normal, and the views are spectacular.
The whole apartment was renovated, new kitchen, bathrooms, etc. recently ... most people are delighted with it and return, again and again ...
unfortunately, being easy going types, they don't tend to write reviews.
I think it's telling that weeks were spent "looking at hundreds of apartments on offer in Fuengirola ..."
You can't please everyone !
Bigles670
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Fabulous views....”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed for a week at the beginning of July. Although the apartment was not ready, (we were early) Gael met us and we were able to leave our cases there while we went to have a meal and drinks. We were kindly given a welcome pack of essentials, although we were also told to help ourselves to anything that was in the fridge or cupboards. The views from the apartment were magnificent, and although I agree with some of the previous comments regarding electrical wires, sticking sliding doors, decking area and décor, this didn't distract us from enjoying the time we were there. The apartment did seem to have a lot of unnecessary items and 'knick knacks' for a rental property, but if it is used as family home as well, I can understand why they are there. I think there were both pluses and minuses to renting this property, but this with a little bit of work, this would be a great place to stay.

20 Jul 2014
Another very jolly group !
I'm glad they enjoyed their holiday in 91. and the "fabulous views".

I agree the apartment can be improved,"we're working on it....."
It all has to be fitted in, between lets, which are funding the improvements.
Now, considering re-upholstering ......
LindaCumb...
Cumbria
“" Must finish the "on going work before renting out again"”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We have returned from holiday in Fuengirola just a week ago, and we had a brilliant holiday.

We rented apartment 91, Ronda 3, and were met by Gael, who owns the apartment.She had a welcome pack of a few groceries for us to start our stay which was very nice.

After she had shown us around she left, and we started looking around for things to familiarise ourselves with.

The apartment was very spacious, light and airy, the kitchen was fairly new, but someone
had had a meal , because there was grease on the tray in the oven and hadn't cleaned it.
Nor had anyone checked it over.

The tiled floor was gritty, and there was dust on tables and shelving.

We were amazed that there was carpets on the bedroom floors, shagpile on the twin roomed floor, none too clean either. It looked "manky".

The balcony had been decked and some of the planks were loose, and of the 3 spot lights built in 2 didnt work.

There were bare wires hanging from walls, and some electric sockets which were dangerous, especially if there had been young children staying there.

The patio doors were dodgey, as were the larder mirrored doors, which screeched when opened, but as Gael said it was "on going work to be done".

Lots of little things like that, which could of been corrected, but weren't. We couldn't sit out at night, not the same in the pitch black.

Apart from these things, it was a lovely spacious apartment, and the amount of books in
the library was amazing ,we read quite a few in our month there.

After we thoroughly cleaned the apartment out , and the lads hoovered those carpets, we felt better , and cleaner.

The apartment wants some TLC, the seating wants to be rid of, because none of it was comfy, and made us itch, and the electrics need some serious attention.
If all these "little" things were done, it would be a 1st.class rental.
We went and viewed a few other apartments & Hotels whilst we were there, and found to
our dismay, we had payed on what you would call over the odds.

So I would say get all these things sorted, and updated, and you would have a little palace
to rent for many years to come, for its in a good location, facing the lovely beach, and there are some good restaurants around, as well as other kind of shops.

All in all we all had a FAB holiday.

The Crawfords. May18th - June 14th 2014.

Travelling group: Extended Family
18 Jul 2014
The "Crawford Family", two sets of couples, were a lovely, cheerful lot......who seemed to enjoy themselves mightily.

The baking tray.....I did check the oven, obviously not closely enough !
I'm sorry about that.....I'd just treated the oiled wood worktop, in the not quite one-year-old kitchen, ( they need a quick coat, a couple of times a year, it does take a short while to sink in ) but they were certainly clean, as was everything else.
As the next, later review, by the same family ( wrongly attributed to our other apartment ref. 174303 ) suggests, the floors and surfaces can seem a little dusty, or gritty.....by the time they wrote the second review they had realised it's wind-borne sand, carried up from the beach, only a few meters away. It's not building up in drifts, just a fine layer.......so unless the apartment has been swept, mopped and dusted, just before folk arrive, ( as opposed to say the day before )
it does start to collect again. It's so fine, I don't even notice it any more, (it's a "trade-off for being so close to the beach ) but it does happen......
Carpets in the bedrooms.....I agree, I think they're daft too....
they were there when we bought the apartment.......but my Mum and Dad like them, find them "comfortable"......if it was up to my Da, he'd have both apartments carpeted through-out, thinks the tiled floors "slippery"......and they're an odd colour as well, dim beige.....
but again, they were all vacuumed and clean.

The on-going jobs, are nearly all finished now, and there's nothing dangerous, we have kids too, and I'm surprised you didn't find the furniture comfortable..... it sends me to sleep.....
( but then neither of us are in the first bloom of youth !)

As for "paying over the odds", I really don't agree, not at all.
It's a three bedroom apartment, converted to two, which is why it's so very spacious and airy......I think it very reasonably priced.

What else.....oh, yes, the balcony lights......there's a little table lamp, which gives a lovely soft light, perfect ( to me ) for lazy evenings people watching, and drinking in the views...???

We're doing our best, and it's improving all the time.
It's not a palace, but it's a great apartment, in a fantastic location,
I'm glad you all enjoyed yourselves !!!
Suzy W
Harrogate, England, United Kingdom
“A wonderful, charming and convenient apartment”
Reviewed 7 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

We had a lovely weeks stay. The apartment was stylish, comfortable and convenient. Gael greeted us with a wonderful welcome pack of eggs and bread and champagne! The apartment comes with everything provided so there is no need to pop out and buy loo roll or olive oil, its a home from home. There were also beach balls ,body boards , floats and deck chairs to borrow so need to buy these for your stay! The flat was charming and comfortable and clean with lots of books to borrow should you forget your holiday read. We shall definitely be back. Five Stars for a great holiday break!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and convenience and friendly greeting
Liked least: The kitchen hob was difficult to use as it was convection heated
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
8 Nov 2013
I'm so glad you all had a good holiday, and enjoyed it "as it is",
A FAMILY HOLIDAY HOME.......

Nothing pleases us more than that the folk who come to stay should love the apartment, and everything in it, as much as we do !

You are a lovely family, I do hope you come back many times,
you are all most welcome.
Bryan L
Preston, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 8 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

Standing proud of neighbouring developments it is true to say that this apartment is as close as you can get to the Mediterranean sea without getting your feet wet! Uninterrupted views in both directions of the resort from the ninth floor of this possible late 80's built small apartment block. (Three private apartments on each internal accessed floor.)

If you are looking for a homely, clean, spacious, handy for all the shops and restaurants, close to the centre of the resort, overlooking the blue med with a wide beach just across the prom' outside the front door, and being able to sit in piece on the large corner balcony listening to the breaking waves on the sand, then this is definitely the apartment for you. This apartment is all accurately described by Gael in the speck as well as the candid photos shown. In fact the apartment is larger than the photos show.

Gael is a genuine and gracious host who made for a trouble free arrival and departure by coordinating and communicating with both our and the other guests departure and arrival.

We had no problem settling into this amply spaced and well equipped privately owned property. Our family of two middle ageing adults, it comes to us all!...and our two growing teenage children.... and their grandad aged 85 ..Bless!... soon relaxed into the evenings of regular UK program's on the TV and watching the rest of world go buy, from the balcony over a glass of wine....or two!

Like any accommodation it takes a while to develop a routine and work with the unfamiliar equipment and kit provided. The kitchen kit: pans, plates...more like your Ikea and not Royal Doulton...baking trays etc, were ample for all choices of culinary delights, even down to place mats, candles matches, cocktail sticks etc... Really it was everything you would expect to find in your own kitchen drawers at home.Tin foil, sandwich bags, etc...i am quite sure that the kit was not counted as in some other establishments. Gale invited us basically just picked up where the last people left off and we obviously replaced it as you went along. As a young family we often stayed in a friends house in Norfolk. Likewise this apartment also contained many family items.

(If your are looking for high expectations and five star accommodation then one of those pretentious, sterile, new builds way behind the resort overlooking lawns of plastic grass and paying a ridiculously high price...with maid service etc... will suit you better).

We have stayed four times recently in the not so grand apartments Neuriasol behind the municipal football ground. In August they cost much more for a much smaller apartment with a very small balcony and to be honest, dated, basic fittings and furnishings.

This apartment is safe and secure with key access to the main apartment blocks front entrance. There is also key access to the lawned gardens and pool area behind, as well as a further key to the separate lift lobby of these apartments which can be accessed from the main building.

We were fortunate that we had the opportunity to stay for nearly two weeks in this apartment. Needless to say we had all the windows wide open to catch the breeze and the Spanish holiday atmosphere during the day and closed the mesh doors at night just in case of an insect. (None ever seen not even a house fly!).

As we stayed for nearly the whole of August in the resort, all that troubled us on very blustery nights with winds blowing in from Africa, were gossamer like fluff balls blown up on the sea breeze from the seeding shrubs way below the balconies. The independent mesh doors covering most of the open windows and patio doors, prevent most of this down and fine Sahara sand from entering the properties. We did not find any of that "old fashion" dust that builds up on top of your wardrobe....heaven forbid! Needless to say we had our daily wet dusting and sweeping routine established soon after we arrived. Just like the Spanish neighbours!

Gael, that double bedroom on the front is magical! Every morning we were awoken by the warmth of the sun across our faces as it inched its way above the sea/ horizon as the moon did at 3.00 am while we were there.....! Enough of that!

Yes, the decorations fittings, fixtures and layout might not be to everyone's taste but the kitchen and two bathrooms are newly fitted and spotlessly clean even down to the still very white grouting.

Yes...to recap...we would gladly recommend this apartment. Value for money, in a prime location, safe and a home from home even though not all the furnishings are completely brand spanking new. Thank you Gael for your hospitality. We would love to stay in you home again in the future.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Having to leave.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
11 Oct 2013
This is in response to the same family's review as the last one.
Because we did not have one apartment available for the month of August, they swopped over, from 93. to 91. ( we have two out of the three apartments on the ninth floor of Ronda 3. ) halfway through their holiday.

They were extreemly helpful and easygoing,
( to the extent of washing and ironing the sheets, before they left 93.!)
and actually offered to stack their luggage in the hallway, if the folk in 91. were leaving later than the people in 93. were arriving !

Because almost all the people, coming and going, were most helpful about responding to inquiries, by email, well before their arrival, about their arrival and departure times, this was not needed, and the transitions went very smoothly.

Even the people who wrote the two "Terrible reviews" were able to drop off their luggage, direct from the airport, and within an hour, were installed in the apartment, which was ready for them, dispite ignoring my inquiry, as to their arrival time, till almost the last moment.

With the best will, it's impossible to make perfect arrangements if people fail to tell you when they arrive.
If everyone coming and going has a little natural consideration about "the other people".....there is no problem.

This lovely family, like 99% of our holidaymakers, enjoyed the apartments, for what they had to offer, excused the "blips" in a reasonable and cheery fashion, and embraced the good.

They have gusto and imagination.

Let's put it this way......
If you have taken time to read all the reviews......
With whom would you imagine it would be very pleasant to spend some time?

Reviewer's ( same group)"terrible" 1 and 2......
or the authors, and families, of the last three ?

I sure know whom I should pick........
Again, welcome back any time !
54Jules60
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic location”
Reviewed 29 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

This apartment really is in the most fabulous location right across the road from the lovely beach and with stunning views along the coast. Los Boliches with all its lovely tapas bars and restaurants is only a gentle 5 minute walk and it was great to be able to just tip out of the apartment and be amongst it all.

Fantastic security in the apartment block - felt very safe. As the previous reviewer mentioned, Gael is in the middle of some refurbishments but to be honest it did not interfere with our enjoyment at all. We did have some minor problems but Gael responded extremely promptly to everything and we found her very helpful, especially when sorting out pick up from the airport.

OK the apartment is not perfect but in all honesty, we have never ever stayed somewhere which was so well provided with kitchen staples, soaps, loo rolls etc.

Gael's clothes are in some of the cupboards but that is because she lives there when the apartment is not rented and we were sharing her home. It's not perfect but we were more than happy with our experience and found it very good value for money.

Liked best: The location
Friends getaway
4 Oct 2013
How heartening !
I'm very glad you enjoyed staying in 91 !
No, it's not "perfect", but it is super airy and bright, with amazing views.
As mentioned, there are family clothes ( not just mine ) in a wardrobe, in the hallway......
Built in,glass fronted, it looks like a huge double mirror when it's closed.
I'm getting a lock fitted to the sliding doors....bye-bye clothes !
Out of sight is out of mind. Must try and fit the vacuum cleaner in there too.

For the first time, in months, we have a few days vacant, so all the "little bits" that still need doing, can be finished off.

I'd like to think you'll come back again to enjoy it.
I hope then it will be perfect !
sharon r
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Avoid this apartment. If you want somewhere nice and clean to stay....”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Arrived at Ronda 3 apartments and waited patiently for owner to arrive. Once in apartment the things we saw were other people's cases and belongings on the floor and before would even sit down the ower said you should go for a drink for at an hour or so and I will ring you when the other people have gone. This was the beginning of a disastrous holiday at this apartment. Inspected the rooms once we were allowed in the apartment. Kitchen> we had to wash all the cups etc before using them. Plates etc chipped. Cooker hob, fridge freezer not working properly. Bedroom with twin beds had a dirty ironing board cover on it and a Hoover in the room. Most of the cupboards were full of the owners belongings. The carpet needed hovering and cleaning. There was a electric fan which was full of dust. Living room area> the electric fan light didn't work due to bare electric wires. The balcony was like a junk yard full of wooden flooring stacked on the side. There appeared to be Cement bags on the floor etc. No lighting on the balcony. Handle fell off from the balcony door and wasn't repaired even though reported this. It appeared the ower came into the apartment when we was out and left a dusty lamp on the floor to light up the balcony area at night and the Hoover was removed from bedroom. I could go on forever but this apartment did not spoil our holiday when we were out and about. We did talk to the ower about these issues but to no avail. All in all wasn't expecting five star but didn't expect one star.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view of the beach
Liked least: The apartment
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
25 Sep 2013
This is the same person, writing a second "terrible" review......
I've already answered the "claims", in my response to the first one.

Extraordinary !
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing