“Great menu, not enough staff”
Review of Foster's Hollywood

Foster's Hollywood
Ranked #708 of 1,055 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Very much needed in Fuengirola, a "proper" US themed venue. Food is surprisingly good and authentic for a chain restaurant, try the corn dogs and ribs. Wine is not too expensive either. My only criticism is that it is woefully understaffed ( but not always that slow ) and can be very noisy and more like a creche / kids playground depending on when you go. Recommended but don't go if you're after peace and quiet. Great fun but sometimes busy and noisy, food is fab.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I went with my wife and grand daughter, I had rack of ribs, they both had new Yorker steaks, 1 medium the other well done, the waitress brought both steaks together I asked her which was which, she said she didn't know because the kitchen didn't tell her, which I don't believe, they had to try each others steaks to find their right one, my ribs then arrived and we ate. Only me and grand daughter had dessert, the same waitress, although she was the only waitress working that night, anyway she brought them both and plonked both down on my place mat without a word. Don't get me wrong, all the food we ate was fantastic and well presented, the chefs are let down by crap uninterested wait staff. Our bill was 78 euros, we would have left about 10-15 euro tip, but we left them no tip, only the cost of the delicious meal. Date of visit 15 April 2014, late evening, management team, please sort your useless wait staff out please.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Excellent food, but not a lot of variety, what we had was really nice. Had to wait a long time for a drink, but there was lots of film stuff on the walls to look at whilst waiting. Staff very friendly and spoke reasonable English. Not a very Spanish experience, but did the job.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Great food. prices very. good but the service is unreal very very slow . Really need to look at the way they serve the customer

Reviewed 13 August 2013

As always we visited this restaurant before going to the cinema at Myramar. The Food is great, not mather what you order. The service however is terrible... they are hugely understaffed, and you easily notice that the other customers feel the same..

1  Thank CeeDeeGee