“Children loved it.....(I did too!!!)”

Karting Experience Fuengirola
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We offered this as a treat to our grandson and granddaughter in order to keep their enthusiasm for a day of shopping. It worked! When it was revealed what the ‘surprise’ was they were too excited for words. My granddaughter (7) was allowed to go on the childrens track for 10 euros. My grandson (4) came in a double kart with me. The adult controls the car.
The track and surrounds are very clean. The ticket office is staffed by a lady who can understand English well, though the track staff speak limited English. Hairnets to go under the helmets which fitted well. There were no safety instructions – seat belts are worn (loose fitting) and mine was missing - though we were clearly warned ‘no crashing’ as we started. My granddaughter crashed twice and suffered no ill effects. About 10 minutes duration, cars travelled perhaps 10-15 miles an hour, very basic, but very manouverable. Track is simple with one hairpin bend. Track is perhaps 5 metres wide allowing space for passing. Engines are not overly noisy.
My grandson and granddaughter thoroughly enjoyed it. Only one downside, as they left the track a member of staff approached them and put a photograph of them in action in their hands, they were delighted. We weren’t as they were 5 euros to buy – we could have refused, but once the children had them in their hands it would not have been possible to remove them.

2  Thank Topkoppite

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Went with the boyfriend to kill a few hours. The price wasn't advertised on the website. At the centre we were told it was 20€ each for 10 minutes. We went for it gayest but I thought it was too much for what you get. We got no safety instructions which was a bit surprising.

3  Thank Pauly_jf
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Really enjoyed day out ,glad there were no breath tests,think most of us would have been banned,great day highly recommend,food ok ,hot dogs

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Great day we had my oldest soon and I when we were there couple weeks ago. The track is long, wide with short and long corners. As my soon is 11 y/o we had a two sitter go-kart so I could control the speed and the braking. The go-kart was preatty fast tho. No safety instruction were given but that was ok. Go-karts had sit belts. End of the session we had on paper all the lap times. We will come back

1  Thank Luciano L
Reviewed 26 January 2014

This was our third family reunion visit within nine months each time great fun and competitive too if you dare but don't forget the camera for photo call for Helmet fitting///

1  Thank ROBJEAN12