Just returned from our 3rd visit to this hotel and already booked for next year.We were last there in May for only 3 nights but they remembered us straight away which was a nice welcome.We used to stay in the Las Rampas but this is more central(across the road from the harbour).The rooms are clean & comfortable.If you want the afternoon sun ask for the pool side,but be warned about the noisy nightclubs.We have the carousel side ( room 826) wonderful views,love it. I agree with the previous comment about eating at the Carousel opposite.We are now great friends with John.The hotel staff are very friendly and the wi fi is great but you only get it in the lounge and reception area but it is free.If you eat at the Harbour we recommend Bella Vista,Kudamms and Reginas.Bus and train stations are near by and there is a lovely walk along the promenade in Fuengirola.There is a lovely boat trip to Benalmadena,buses to Mijas and plenty of sight seeing trips to places like Rhonda and Gibralter.We have friends in Fuengirola but still love going back and we have just been for the Feria which is worth seeing and with temperatures about 80 it was a great time of year to go.We normally go Jan or March and the weather can also be hot then.Happy travels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pyr Fuengirola is an attractive hotel located in the center of Fuengirola on the seafront and just in front of the harbor. In the city center. Around you will find numerous shops and places of entertainment. The building was constructed in 1975 and renovated in 2010 and offers a total of 220 bright and spacious rooms, including 33 apartments and 187 studios, ideal for both couples and families and equipped with tiled bathroom with toilet, telephone, satellite or cable TV, kitchenette, fridge, central heating and safety box. The staff itself is responsible for the final cleaning after each stay. Guest facilities include a stylish lobby with lifts and a reception desk open 24 hours a day that offers a currency exchange service. It also has a TV room and a games shop, a Cafe Bar with a cozy terrace with a fabulous breakfast buffet. Guests can also use WI-Fi available in all areas. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool (heated from November to March) and one for children, a bar in the pool area, sun loungers and parasols and a solarium. Local activities include water skiing, jet skiing, motor boating, diving, sailing, mountain biking, golf and mini golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Apartamentos Pyr Fuengirola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel-Apartamentos Pyr-Fuengirola Hotel Fuengirola
- Pyr Fuengirola
- Hotel Apartamentos Pyr Fuengirola Costa Del Sol