First of all I have to start with saying 'Thank you Baldo!'. Baldo was the young man from reception who did his absolute best to help us with a bit of a Alpha rooms mix up - Absolutely no fault of the hotel here i must say! - I booked our trip, only a 2 night girls weekend away for sun, drinks & laughs. But on arrival at the hotel was told only one room was booked in my name. I tried to get through to Alpha rooms on my mobile but to no avail. Baldo allowed us to use their phone (even though it wasn't the hotels fault) and we'd sorted it out within half an hour. Turns out that Alpha rooms 'provider' had booked the 2nd room in another passenger name from our party but not told us, even though EVERTYHING was booked in my name. There was another larger party of girls who this also happened to, but they were unfortunately moved to another hotel. Baldo even gave us a voucher for complimentary drinks which was a lovely gesture and he confirmed our return taxi (which I wasn't able to do due to mobile not working). So back to the hotel!....very clean and spacious rooms, great views from the balcony, lovely coffee and croissants in their breakfast café. Fantastic location - only twenty mins from the airport and then the hotel is directly opposite the beach and only 2 minutes walk to the bars (we asked for a high floor which could have helped with any nightclub noise as we didn't hear a thing).Lovely clean pool/bar area. I stayed in this hotel about 3 years ago and would def recommend and also return. Thank you PYR Baldo & staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pyr Fuengirola is an attractive hotel located in the center of Fuengirola on the seafront and just in front of the harbor. In the city center. Around you will find numerous shops and places of entertainment. The building was constructed in 1975 and renovated in 2010 and offers a total of 220 bright and spacious rooms, including 33 apartments and 187 Studios, ideal for both couples and families and equipped with tiled bathroom with toilet, telephone, satellite or cable TV, kitchenette, fridge, central heating and safety box. The staff itself is responsible for the final cleaning after each stay. Guests facilities include a stylish lobby with lifts and a reception desk open 24 hours a day and offers a currency exchange service. It also has a TV room and a games shop, a Cafe Bar with a cozy terrace with a fabulous breakfast buffet. Guests can also use a WI-Fi available in all areas. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool (heated from November to March) and one for children, a bar in the pool area, sun loungers and parasols and a solarium. Local activities include water skiing, jet skiing, motor boating, diving, sailing, mountain biking, golf and minigolf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel-Apartamentos PYR-Fuengirola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel-Apartamentos Pyr-Fuengirola Hotel Fuengirola
- Pyr Fuengirola
- Hotel-Apartamentos PYR-Fuengirola Costa Del Sol