Nice hotel, nice situation. As an incoming guest I would assume that reception staff would give you a basic rundown on what was what in any hotel, unfortunately this was not the case here. For example if you pay for your evening meal in the restaurant it is 27 euros per head, but if you pay at reception it is 22 euros per head, but you must pay this pre meal to avail of it. We were lucky that we had friends staying who put us right, but as we addressed this issue to the reception staff they told us that it was not their responsibility to tell us! Who's is it then?
It is probably common practice in Spain to add a service charge, however in some cases this is not deserved as the staff are anything but attentive. \i suppose they feel why bother when you are getting a tip anyway.
I agree with others who submitted a review that the sun loungers are pretty grubby and in need of repair or replacement. Drinks are expensive but twice the measurement of what you would get at home. The only reason I would not return here would be the expense.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel IPV Palace & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ipv Beatriz Palace Hotel And Spa
- Ipv Beatriz Palace Hotel Fuengirola
- Beatriz Palace Fuengirola
- Hotel Beatriz Fuengirola
- Beatriz Palace Spa
- Beatriz Palace Hotel
- Hotel IPV Palace & Spa Fuengirola, Costa Del Sol