Stayed here for a 4 night break.
The hotel is about a mile from Fuenirola town right on the beach front. If you don't like to walk into town you can catch the bus 2€ approx.50 yards from the hotel or get a taxi which will cost around 10 €.
Large room and bathroom small balcony with chairs and clothes line. Firm bed. Tea and coffee making would have been nice.
Extensive range of food for buffet breakfast although hot food was on the cold side one morning . Times for breakfast were 7.30-10.30 but if you go in after 10 limited food left and the morning we left it did not open on time so a very hurried breakfast before the taxi arrived to take us to the airport.
Plenty of sun beds around the pool which are of poor quality and need updating. Towels can be hired, again most 4 star hotels provide them free of charge. We found the restaurant/ bar near to the pool expensive. It would be nice if they were to serve sandwiches/ baguettes or even tapas as not everyone wants a large meal at lunch time and the nearest cafe was on the other side of the dual carriageway.
We had lovely weather so the walk into town along the promenade was pleasant not so if it had been raining.
Reception staff were very friendly an helpful.
We did not use the spa so unable to comment on that.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotelopia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel IPV Palace & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ipv Beatriz Palace Hotel Fuengirola
- Ipv Beatriz Palace Hotel And Spa
- Beatriz Palace Fuengirola
- Hotel Beatriz Fuengirola
- Beatriz Palace Spa
- Beatriz Palace Hotel
- Hotel IPV Palace & Spa Fuengirola, Costa Del Sol