Loved this hotel. Right on the beach. We had sea view rooms so could appreciate a beautiful view every day. Had heard before going that it was in the middle of nowhere, so we thought we would need to be relying on taxis or buses to get into the town itself. Not at all, a lovely walk along the beach or promenade at a leisurely pace will take 20 mins max.
Breakfast was fabulous. Fresh pancakes and every egg imaginable made to order and all immaculately clean. The pool area was great. Seemed to be loads of space, although I reckon in peak season there would be issues getting sunbeds. Would definitely return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel IPV Palace & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ipv Beatriz Palace Hotel Fuengirola
- Ipv Beatriz Palace Hotel And Spa
- Beatriz Palace Fuengirola
- Hotel Beatriz Fuengirola
- Beatriz Palace Spa
- Beatriz Palace Hotel
- Hotel IPV Palace & Spa Fuengirola, Costa Del Sol