We stayed here between the 21st and 28th june 2014. On arrival the staff were friendly and spoke excellent english. Check in was quick and easy and we were in our room within 15 minutes of our arrival.
The rooms were clean, tidy and well presented with adequate room for my wife, myself and our 2 year old son.
Food at the hotel was of a good standard for a buffet service with adequate variety. Snacks at the poolbar were limitted in variety but of a good quality.
Nightime entertainment was lacking and at best very average,
The pool was kept clean and tidy with plenty of sunbeds available when we stayed.
The hotel is located about 20 minutes walk from the resort centre and about 15 minutes walk from the Miramar shopping centre.
Overall we had a peaceful, relaxing and enjoyable stay and would probably use the hotel again if we returned to this area in the future.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel IPV Palace & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ipv Beatriz Palace Hotel Fuengirola
- Ipv Beatriz Palace Hotel And Spa
- Beatriz Palace Fuengirola
- Hotel Beatriz Fuengirola
- Beatriz Palace Spa
- Beatriz Palace Hotel
- Hotel IPV Palace & Spa Fuengirola, Costa Del Sol