Stayed there for five days August very clean and well equiped. We had a two bedroomed apartment on third floor at side but the views of the sea and beach were excellent. as its only across the road to the beach the location is excellent as well The super market behind the apartments is well stocked and serves lovely hot bread but doesnt open til 9 30. but thats not a complaint just an observation and gives you time for a swim before breakfast. A very good 3 star apartment but restaurant attached very pricey. Found a bar opposite the PYR hotel called COSMOS very reasonable priced drinks and lovely hosts from Finland will be going again in June and staying here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The apartments are located in front of the sea, at the Paseo Maritimo, and only five minutes away from the center of Fuengirola.The Touristic Apartments Stella Maris have 126 studios and apartments of one and two bedrooms, all fitted with comfortable facilities, with furnished terrace, full equipped electric kitchen, air conditioning, heating, direct telephone, color TV (via sat), electronic security lock, fireproof doors, free wifi and safe (optional). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Stella Maris Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Maris Apartamentos Hotel Fuengirola
- Stella Maris Apartamentos Fuengirola, Costa Del Sol